The Associate Director of Missions at Christ Fellowship oversees the planning and execution of Missions events and local missions in a fast-paced, diverse, multi-site ministry environment. The Associate Director will organize and oversee multiple, concurrent projects from volunteer recruitment through project logistics and budget stewardship and reconciliation.
- Serves as primary point of contact and owner for all activities related to local missions and Missions events and opportunities.
- Collaborates with Campus Pastors and Coordinators to undertake projects in local communities.
- Recruits, interviews and trains volunteer team leaders and members.
- Provides leadership, direction, and community to volunteer and support teams.
- Proactively plans, schedules and implements complex logistics of events and missions – from start to finish.
- Collaborates with community partners and support teams to implement projects with excellence, in the constraints of timing and budget.
- Accomplishes assigned projects through other ministry staff.
- Evaluates and reports on goals, objectives, and metrics of Christ Fellowship Missions’ efforts.
Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
5 plus years’ experience with planning, leading and directing outreach events, preferably in a ministry or non-profit setting
Classification: Full-time Salaried (Exempt) - Flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and occasional overnight travel.
Reporting to: Missions Director