The Prison Ministry Coordinator at Christ Fellowship is responsible for providing high-level leadership to weekend service details, ministry events and detailed Ministry operations including but not limited to budget, space coordination, volunteer processing, volunteer development and project management across multiple Prison Ministry Locations.
- Executing the plan for Prison Ministry weekend services and events, focusing on details and logistics provided by the Core Multi-Site Team. This includes the Operational needs of the location including message delivery, supplies, baptism and communion services, Dream team materials and other support needs.
- Developing and Coordinating volunteer teams within the ministry including Logistics team, Hospitality team, group leaders and event volunteer teams across multiple locations.
- Coordinating the processes of Florida Department of Corrections Volunteer training and background checks as well as onboarding volunteers through our CF Dream team onboarding process.
- Taking the lead on all details and planning for all Prison Ministry events working with CF Staff as well as Institution staff to execute events
- Looking after and stewarding the Prison Ministry budget and serving as the Budget Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the team.
- Working with Prison Ministry Team and Institutions to develop more opportunities to better serve the inmates and staff at our Correctional Institutions
- Providing Weekly and Monthly communication with leaders via email, personal meetings and telephone/video meetings.
- Developing an Administrative Team that helps to manage the administrative load of the ministry.
- Maintaining all Product Team requests - Web/Apps, Communications, Marketing, Films, Environments, etc.
- You will be the Primary Contact for incoming Prison Ministry inquiries and route to the proper person within the team.
College graduate, or degree in progress.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Experienced with at least 5 years customer service related experience.
JOB SPECS: Full-time, salary (exempt) position including weekends and some week nights.