The Motion Graphic Designer will use visual effects, animation, and other cinematic techniques to bring life to creations that effectively communicate the mission and vision of Christ Fellowship Church and its ministries. You will create high impact graphics and compose 2D and 3D animation that tell great stories and inspire people in their walk with Jesus. Must have proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop), Fluency in 3D applications , and be able to design mockups and storyboards and come up with ideas independently.
- Flex your motion design skills in an emerging space that blends technology, design, and innovation in meaningful, beautiful ways.
- Apply your passion for animation to create worship backgrounds, teaching animated graphics, infographic pieces, brand animations, and more.
- Create high-quality design proposals that inspire and inform audiences to grow in their faith.
- Define and implement Christ Fellowship’s motion design language and think critically about how motion reinforces our vision, mission, and values in a way that enhances interactivity and delights our congregation.
- Work with a collaborative team of writers, photographers, producers, project managers, and fellow cinematographers who love to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our global mission of Christ Fellowship Everywhere.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
3-5 years of solid professional motion design experience.
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt)
Reporting to: Post Production Manager