The Connections Coordinator - Development position at Christ Fellowship is designed to help people who are early on in their ministry experience, or experienced but new to Christ Fellowship, learn the necessary skills to excel in the Connections ministry at Christ Fellowship. We are currently seeking someone with a passion for connecting with people and helping them take their next step – from church engagement to small groups to serving. You will have the opportunity to develop under some of the best leaders in ministry and work in a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
- Developing spiritually, personally, and professionally through mentoring, training, and other ministry opportunities at both the core and campus level.
- Work with our Core Team, assisting with various projects such as:
- Campus launch assistance
- Execution of our Connections strategy for church-wide events such as Easter, Christmas, Amazing, Diesel, etc.
- Communication project coordination
- Budget planning and management
- Hands-on ministry experience as you serve at one of our campuses on the weekend. You will spend time doing such things as:
- Help to create the Welcome Home experience for all weekend services and campus events
- Champion the ‘The Journey’ environment at the campus by assisting with the scheduling of the class, facilitators, and helping to build volunteer teams
- Recruiting, coordinating, training and caring for the teams of volunteers.
- Work to ensure there is a cohesive follow up strategy for first connects, first time families, interest forms, salvations, etc.
College graduate, or degree in progress.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Experienced with 1 year in a ministry environment, either as staff or volunteer.
Classification: Full-time, salary (exempt) position including weekends and some week nights.