The CFKids Coordinator - Development position at Christ Fellowship is designed to help people who are early on in their ministry experience, or experienced but new to Christ Fellowship, learn the necessary skills to excel in the kids ministry of Christ Fellowship. We are currently seeking those who are passionate about making ministry to kids a full-time calling. You will have the opportunity to develop under some of the best leaders in ministry and work in a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
- Developing spiritually, personally, and professionally through mentoring, training, and other ministry opportunities at both the core and campus level.
- Work with our Core Team, assisting with various projects such as:
- Weekend programming for our preschool and/or elementary environments
- Contribute to digital content creation for kids and families
- Campus launch assistance
- Special event planning and coordination
- Communication project coordination
- Budget planning and management
- Hands-on ministry experience as you serve at one of our campuses on the weekend. You will spend time doing such things as:
- Learning how to coordinate and care for a team of volunteers
- Help coordinate a volunteer recruiting initiative
- Facilitate the large group experience in both early childhood and elementary environments
- Assist with our new family registration and follow-up process
- Assist with leading our milestone experience for kids and parents
College graduate, or degree in progress.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Experienced with at least 1 year in a kids’ ministry environment, either as staff or volunteer.
Classification: Full-time, salary (exempt) position including weekends and some week nights.