The CFKids Preschool Coordinator provides leadership and care for every aspect of the kids ministry for ages newborn-kindergarten. As well as, fully embraces the mission, vision and values of Christ Fellowship. Passionate about sharing CFKids ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers.
- Selecting, equipping, coaching, encouraging and empowering a team of Coaches and volunteer team so that they are operating in their strengths, and thriving in their assigned roles on the CFKids team.
- Working alongside the Coaches team to implement the S.E.R.V.E. strategy to invite, equip, lead and encourage a team of Group Leaders with the goal of meeting and exceeding the required number of volunteers-to-kids ratios during all weekend experiences.
- Identifying, developing, empowering and encouraging a program team who implement the Core provided teaching curriculum and plan with excellence, setting the stage for the discussions which will happen during Group Time.
- Leading your volunteer team to develop relationships with families in keeping with the Orange strategy.
- Working with a weekday volunteer team to ensure the proper ministry area environment preparation and maintenance is accomplished each week.
- Working with a weekday volunteer team to ensure weekend resources are prepared and distributed in preparation for the weekend experience and the proper implementation of curriculum, policies and procedures as directed by Core.
- Growing campus attendance by implementing our core CFKids strategy designed to draw families in to the church through CFKids ministry as a whole, and focusing specifically on this strategy as it related to the elementary ministry.
- Ensuring the proper utilization of Planning Center as a primary volunteer communication and scheduling tool.
- Ensuring the overall weekend experience for kids is done with excellence in safe, fun, meaningful, and engaging environments for elementary kids.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of events like Easter, Christmas, summer events and family experiences as required.
- Assisting with the implementation of milestones (i.e., Spiritual Steps), as directed.
- Capturing kid’s and family stories of life change – grab a box of tissues for this! • Supporting the supervision of CFKids Care during the week as directed.
- Contributing to Core initiative development and implementation as directed by and in cooperation with Core CFKids Director and team.
- Attending weekly staff meetings and Department meetings as directed.
- Serving as the campus early childhood PHASE expert.
CERTIFICATION OR LICENSES:
College graduate, preferably in children’s ministry, early childhood or equivalent.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Experienced with 2 years in a kids’ ministry.
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt)