The Connections Coordinator at Christ Fellowship, Gardens Campus, is responsible for assisting the Connections Director in providing high-level leadership to campus connections teams while looking after our Welcome Home experience from the street through The Journey. In conjunction with the Connections Director, you will be responsible for connecting people and helping them take their best next step. We get excited about community, and you’ll love this job if you like to make things happen and have a passion for people.
This position is a full-time, salary (exempt) position reporting to the Gardens Connections Director and includes weekend responsibilities.
We’re looking for you to have:
- You love helping people find their place in the church.
- You can see the big picture and small details at the same time.
- You are proactive with a can-do attitude, and fluent in common sense.
- You are a natural connector and love hosting parties!
- You are a people magnet and use your superpower to help people feel seen and welcome!
- You are proactive and carry exceptionally high levels of energy.
- You have a minimum of 3 years customer service-related experience.
- Experience in recruiting, leading, and developing staff and volunteers.
- Highly developed communication (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to perform high quality work through multiple teams while staying flexible to an ever-changing environment – it’s fast-paced, interactive, busy, and fun!
- You gain trust easily and can handle confidential matters and material with utmost excellence.
- Proficient and trainable with computers, technology, and social media
You will be:
- Helping the Connections Director to executing our Core Connections strategy and leading the team to create the ‘Welcome Home’ experience for all weekend services and campus events.
- Leading all Campus Host volunteers and leaders including Journey, Parking, Campus, Connect, and Auditorium Hosts. This includes investing in and developing team leaders in each of these areas.
- Leading “The Journey” environment at the campus. This would include scheduling The Journey, scheduling facilitators, and building a Journey volunteer teams of hosts.
- Working with the Connections Director to dream and build great things for the guest experience.
- Working closely with the Core Director of Connections and campus ministry leaders to effectively lead a cohesive follow up strategy at the campus for first time guests/families, interest forms, salvations, etc.
- Working closely with the Campus Groups Director and Ministry Leaders to ensure follow up with Journey participants jumping into Groups or onto a Dream Team is timely and effective.
- Leading a rhythmic Connections Team Orientation for new volunteers and lead on-going volunteer training experiences throughout the year as set by the Core Connections team.
- Collecting and reporting the proper data for Connections metrics; Journey, Host Teams, Baptism, Guest Engagement