The Facilities Administrative Assistant is such a vital role at our Royal Palm Campus. This position will oversee daily functions of the team along with communicating with our outside vendors. You will work closely with our campus teams on events happening at the campus and making sure the campus is ready.
- Campus Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Process invoices with Anybill system and manual check requests as needed.
- Order office and janitorial supplies for team.
- Review and approve work requests and assign to team accordingly.
- Reconcile Visa Statements, maintain receipts for team monthly.
- Review and approve planned for campus via our Rock Room Reservation System.
- Provide weekly reports to team for scheduled events and event set up.
- Assist Supervisor with team schedules and event/custodial planning.
- Keep budget records and assist with budget planning for Department.
- Answer phones for team.
- Assist with Policy and Procedure manual for team.
- Schedule and prepare for team meetings /agendas
High School Diploma
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Classification: Part-time, Hourly (Non-Exempt) 25 hours per week.
Reporting to: Campus Coordinator