Christ Fellowship is a church in South Florida with a passion to help you know God and grow in your relationships so that you can discover your purpose and impact the world. We believe that church isn’t just a building you walk in to, but a family you can belong to—so whether you call one of our many locations home or join from home, church is wherever you are! Led by senior pastors Todd & Julie Mullins, our mission is to impact the world with the love and message of Jesus Christ—everyone, everyday, everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
The Missions Coordinator at Christ Fellowship oversees the planning and execution of Missions events, local and international missions in a fast-paced, diverse, multi-site ministry environment. Our Missions Coordinators will organize and oversee multiple, concurrent projects from volunteer recruitment through project logistics and budget stewardship and reconciliation. All candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and occasional overnight travel.
- Serves as primary point of contact and owner for all activities related to local missions, international missions and missions events and opportunities at the campus level. Expectation would be that you would lead one international mission trip a year.
- Collaborates with Campus Pastors and Coordinators to undertake projects in local communities.
- Recruits, interviews and trains volunteer team leaders and members.
- Provides leadership, direction, and community to volunteer and support teams.
- Proactively plans, schedules and implements complex logistics of events and missions – from start to finish.
- Collaborates with community partners and support teams to implement projects with excellence, in the constraints of timing and budget.
- Accomplishes assigned projects through other ministry staff; utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Evaluates and reports on goals, objectives, and metrics of Missions’ efforts.
Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt)
Reporting to: Director of Missions