To create captivating live event presentations, assist with creating effective training material and the development of engaging web based content. The Production Graphics Specialist at Christ Fellowship looks after creating captivating and informative visual presentations for CF locations and the development of CF Production web content. Pivotal to this role – we will need for you to be able to collaborate with our staff and volunteers but also take initiative and stay on the forefront of design trends.
- Collaborating with the production director, video director, and location based production managers to facilitate engaging weekend/event presentations
- Maintain Pro Presenter libraries and cloud based workflows
- Conduct training with volunteer teams
- Develop/maintain photo libraries and scheduled social media posts
- Assisting with the creation of training plans/modules for CF Production teams
- Assisting with CF Production branding, templating, swag, aesthetics.
- Assist with the maintenance of all presentation systems/workflows to clean, labeled, organized and updated states.
- Develop/propose new training module opportunities
- Assist with broadcast location volunteer logistics
- Look for opportunities to further develop your skill by attending conferences/trainings/trade shows
Undergraduate, Technical degree or 5 years experience in graphic design or photography
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Classification: Full-time, Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Reporting to: Gardens Production Manager