The cinematographer/Editor creates everything from content promos, teaching videos and commercials, to church brand videos for social media and internal purposes. They will operate camera, light sets, look after audio quality on set, help with set construction, conceptualize videos, and pitch original concepts.
We are looking for a whip-smart, skilled, passionate creative to fill this role and join our quickly growing team.
**Production reel is a must.
- Work collaboratively with producers, motion graphic designers, and other editors to create innovative, compelling content to meet the needs of the ministry
- Filming of human interest stories
- Edit short-form videos while maintaining brand tone and voice
- Select appropriate music and sound effects and prepare final audio for export
- Archive and organize projects to streamline productions and to conform to the ministries level of quality & technical standard
- Filming segments as part of our television broadcast
- Edit projects related to the weekend and ministries of Christ fellowship
- Be part of major film productions with CF Films team
- Responsible for submitting a pre-view of all produced material for approval. Complete revisions as necessary
- Follow our file storage protocol and naming conventions
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt)
Reporting to: Creative Services Director