We’re seeking passionate people to join our Information Technology Team who will help us fulfil our team’s mission which is based on Ephesians 4:12, “to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.” The CFTech team is dedicated to implementing innovative technical solutions in support of Christ Fellowship’s campuses and ministry operations. We are a dynamic group of IT professionals who love Jesus, technology and its power to transform and reach regions beyond our own.
The Technical Solutions Specialist at Christ Fellowship Church is a Solutions Desk support role and is a cornerstone of the greater Systems and Solutions team. As a member of the Solutions team, you are the first point of contact with the IT Department for the majority of the church and as such you have to command not only excellent technical and customer service skills, but the professionalism and initiative to get problems resolved quickly and efficiently. Delivering effective business communication should be second nature.
- Resolve technical challenges for both macOS and Windows environments by conferring with staff and volunteers, conducting computer diagnostics, opening and logging helpdesk incidents.
- Responding to calls to resolve challenges around software, hardware, telephones and other services within agreed time limits, updating tickets for tasks completed, owning end-to-end customer support and ensuring tickets are resolved through completion during the initial call.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to eliminate or streamline common incidents and service requests through process improvement, task automation, and employee self-service.
- Proactively seeking support from teammates and or leadership for calls that are about to pass their due dates, or where more experience is required in resolving a call.
- Installing and configuring both Apple Mac and PC hardware and software.
- Diagnosing and repairing hardware faults for Mac and PC.
- Replacing parts as required for both Mac and PC computers.
- Support remote offices, users and events.
- Part of on-call rotation.
- Continually updating technical skills, knowledge and participating in leadership and professional development opportunities.
- Serving in events that occasionally take place outside typical business hours (nights and weekends).
- Demonstrated experience with Service Desk technologies such as Jira Service Desk, other service management tools, call management reporting and remote management technologies.
- Proven ability to document issue resolution for helpdesk knowledgebase.
RELAVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Technology Support (IT/IS) role.
- mac OS experience in an Active Directory environment.
- MDM solutions such as Mosyle (preferred) and/or JAMF to streamline the deployment of Mac computer devices, applications, WiFi configurations, VPN, printers and third party applications for a zero-touch environment.
Classification: Full-time, Salaried (non-exempt) position that will include weekends and some evenings.
Reporting to: Director of Information Technology - Systems and Solutions