We’re seeking passionate people to join our Digital Team who will help us fulfill our team’s mission, which is based on Ephesians 4:12, “to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.” The CFTech team is dedicated to implementing innovative technical solutions in support of Christ Fellowship’s campuses and ministry operations. We are a dynamic group of Software and IT professionals who love Jesus, technology and its power to transform and reach regions beyond our own.
The Data Visualization Analyst is primarily responsible for intelligence, reporting, and data analysis for our website, mobile application and church management system in support of ministry teams for the programs we run both digitally and on physical campuses. You will work closely with our ministry, marketing and Web/App teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound ministry decisions. You will provide data that is accurate, congruent and reliable, and ensure the information is easily available to our teams for direct consumption or integration with other systems. You will also educate and train our ministry teams to use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for analysis and option exploration.
You will work with our teams to determine ministry requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI), and develop a data strategy. You will work with ministry and development teams to design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports. You will be accountable for providing leadership and independent initiatives in facilitating information gathering, structured documentation and presentation of findings to all levels of management.
The position is full-time, Salary (non-exempt) position reporting to the Associate Director of Applications and will occasionally include weekend and some evening duties related to special church events.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
We are looking for you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialized training/certification. Or equivalent work experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the US. (We don’t sponsor H-1B Visa)
- Working experience with Data Visualization, Business Intelligence tools (BO), SQL, multiple DBMS and database development
- Experience with ETL and data transformation tools, and BI tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Domo)
- Experience with web/mobile application analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, and FaceBook Analytics
- Proven ability to create reports from existing databases and non-relational data sources
- A good working knowledge of Google Gsuite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc) and project management software.
- Ability to accomplish assigned projects through collaboration with other teams utilizing highly developed communication (written, verbal and interpersonal), project and time management, and collaboration skills
- A collaborative, strong team focus that values teamwork over “me”work and an understanding of what it means to produce value instead of producing “stuff”.
- Must have excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills to create solutions to complex problems.
- Have strong organizational skills. Able to pay attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind. Able to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
- Able to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
- Able to handle confidential matters and material with excellence.
You will be:
- Providing functional expertise on data analysis, business intelligence tools and data visualization
- Participating in Agile Sprints, Backlog planning and Backlog grooming.
- Automating tasks whenever possible.
- Proactively proposing ways, and implementing best ministry practices, to correct, improve, and expand data processes, views, functionality, and workflow.
- Participating as a key player in the design, configuration, testing, documentation, and deployment of visualizations
- Providing dashboards, visualizations, and analysis for web, App and video content for reach and engagement
- Designing church-wide “views” and custom reports.
- Researching ministry problems and creating models that help analyze these problems.
- Providing input for the development of information quality metrics.
- Researching tools, frameworks and mechanisms for data analytics.
- Designing and delivering end-user training and training materials.
- Training ministry teams to transform data into action-oriented information and to use correctly.
It would be epic if:
- You are excited to work in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where everyone takes the mission very seriously, but no one takes themselves too seriously.
- You see problem solving as its own reward.
- Simplicity if your goal – forever striving towards that extra ounce of efficiency and continuous improvement.
- You know Asana, Jira, Git, Tableau, or Google Analytics
- You know what Agile, Lean, and Kanban mean. Bonus points if you have practiced these behaviors!
- An automation fanatic who lives for eliminating repetitive tasks.
- Love the idea that your contribution to technology will change lives, seriously... what you do is that important.