The Digital Content Manager is responsible for creating best-in-class digital web, mobile application and TV application experiences to help Christ Fellowship reach people for Christ, grow them and impact the world through the love and message of Jesus Christ. You will curate content by researching, coordinating, editing and integrating the work of writers and designers to produce layouts that provide an experience that meets people where they are on their spiritual journey. This includes graphical, text, video and audio presentation.
The position is full-time, Salary (exempt) position reporting to the Web and Application Product Manager and will occasionally include weekend and some evening duties related to special church events.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
We are looking for you to have:
- A degree in marketing, design, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the US. (We don’t sponsor H-1B Visa)
- 3+ years creating digital experiences using graphics, video and audio
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to accomplish assigned projects through collaboration with the team utilizing highly developed communication (written, verbal and interpersonal), project and time management, and collaboration skills
- A collaborative, strong team focus that values teamwork over “me” work and an understanding of what it means to produce value instead of producing “stuff”
- Must be able to build engaging experiences to move people
- Have strong organizational skills. Able to pay attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind. Able to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities
- Able to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines
You will be:
- Overseeing content creation to engage our users
- Guiding subject matter experts in writing and presenting materials
- Updating content in accordance with emerging targets, usability goals, and performance metrics
- Edit and apply style rules to content
- Guiding content writers in the creation of targeted content
- Analyzing content needs and studying content consumption data to optimize content and develop a schedule for updates, archiving, and ongoing production of content
- Building web and mobile application based content deliverables for campaigns that increase user engagement
- Maintaining a digital assets repository, including creation and management of web and mobile application templates
- Driving and making recommendations on how to most effectively engage customers within digital channels (e.g. format, cadence, etc.)
- Participating in Agile Sprints, Backlog planning and Backlog grooming
- Automating tasks whenever possible
- Proactively proposing ways, and implementing best practices, to correct, improve, and expand our processes, views, functionality, and workflow
It would be epic if:
- You are excited to work in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where everyone takes the mission very seriously, but no one takes themselves too seriously
- You see problem solving as its own reward
- You know Asana, Jira, React.js, or React Native
- You know what Agile, Lean, and Kanban mean. Bonus points if you have practiced these behaviors!
- Your organizational skills are next level and checklists are your best friend
- You are an automation fanatic who lives for eliminating repetitive tasks
- You love the idea that your contribution to experiences will change lives, seriously... what you do is that important