We're seeking a passionate, Jesus loving creative person to join our Port St Lucie Campus. The Facilities Coordinator acts as the hands-on representative of the Campus Facilities team while supporting the ministries to provide an exceptional campus.
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for the care and upkeep of the Port St Lucie Campus and supervises maintenance, events, administration, housekeeping porters and grounds teams. This position reports directly to the Port St Lucie Campus Pastor. This roll works with various Christ Fellowship staff and volunteers. This is a full-time salary (non-exempt) position working flexible hours and days and includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
We are looking for you to have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a valid Florida driver’s license
- Must be flexible to work weekday and weekends, day or night
- Requires a knowledge of cleaning products and safety
- Be able to stand, sit, reach and lift up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments
- Must be able to work outdoors to complete some maintenance tasks
- Have a working knowledge of all phases of maintenance including electrical, irrigation, plumbing, air conditioning, carpentry, and painting
- Familiar with work order systems and mobile applications.
- Proven team motivator, mentor and willing to help in all areas of the team with a positive attitude
- Strong communication abilities with a high capacity for prioritizing
- Someone with an eye for details and the capacity to see the big picture – creativity, collaboration and innovation are key
You will be looking after:
- Lead and develop volunteer teams to help meet the high demand of ministry needs at Christ Fellowship
- Fully supporting these volunteer teams by resourcing them with materials, technology, trainings, moral encouragement and your illuminating smile.
- Service and maintenance requests using the work order management program
- Ability to learn and work with Air Conditioning scheduling and temperature adjustments using Controls program
- Oversee all custodial, grounds, security, mechanical and facility needs
- Financially accountable for campus facilities budget and spending
- Periodically inspect and be aware of conditions of buildings
- Maintain order and safety for all working areas
- Special projects as assigned by Campus Pastor and Core Director of Facilities
- Support and enforce all Christ Fellowship policies, OSHA regulations
- Assist in response to all emergencies and alarm calls
- Commit to a life that reflects the Christ Fellowship Core Values