We're seeking a passionate, Jesus loving person to join our Operations Team and serve others by providing exceptional campus environments through the maintenance of our building interiors and exteriors as well as our grounds.
The Operations Coordinator at Christ Fellowship directly supports the Director of Facilities as well as the Facilities Maintenance, Grounds Maintenance, Fleet Management and the Projects Team. It is vital for this role to be the glue that holds the team together. You will need to able to shift gears to the items of highest need and at the time and continue to move the daily items forward to completion. This is a full-time salary (non-exempt) position reporting to the Director of Facilities.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
You have: // We are looking for you to be:
- High school diploma required, two-year college degree preferred,
- Three years of demonstrated, progressive responsibilities in general office administration.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel are fundamental prerequisite of this position.
- Ability to develop and implement systems and provide leadership.
- Able to accomplish assigned projects through other ministry staff and volunteers utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills.
- Must be able to handle confidential matters with excellence.
You will be looking after:
- Reviews all Facilities invoices for accuracy and that all appropriate documentation is collected to ensure invoice items are satisfactory for payment approval
- Accurately codes invoices into our vendor payment system (Anybill)
- Collaborates with ministry teams to determine how the facilities crew can logistically support campus events and weekend services
- Collaborates with ministry teams to prepare budgets and ensure compliance against budgets
- Coordinates daily with the management team and Facilities Director to align activities and resolve issues
- Leads efforts to make sure staff is in compliance to policies, procedures, goals, and objectives for safety.
- Communicates church safety practices, goals, and results of process improvement initiatives through team meetings
- Conducts employee training sessions on subjects such as vehicle safety, risk management, fleet management and work order request
- Manages work order request system and dispatches facilities crew to assigned jobs with appropriate equipment
- Assist with Fleet Systems and processes (Reservations, Preventative Maintenance, and Work Load Distribution) to ensure maximum operational efficiency and safety of our fleet
It would be epic if: // We’ll really love it if:
- Baking is your love language
- You are a fourth-degree black belt in laughter
- Your idea of a role in ministry development has way more to do with making a difference than making copies