We're seeking passionate, Jesus loving people to join our Facilities Team and serve others by providing an exceptional experience presented and prepared for staff and church family to gather and worship completely and effectively.
The Facilities Crew at Christ Fellowship supports the Campus Ministry Team to set up and transition spaces for events, maintain the buildings, equipment, and ministry environments of Christ Fellowship in a safe, tidy and responsible way. As a steward of God’s resources, the Facilities Crew is a hands-on role setting up environments for ministry teams, completing work orders and ensuring that all Christ Fellowship’s facilities are upholding our expected standards. This is a Full-time, hourly (non-exempt) position reporting to the Belle Glade Campus Director. All candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
We are looking for you to have:
- High School diploma.
- Minimum of three years’ professional experience in facilities and ground maintenance or repair.
- Technically certified in a specific field/trade such as HVAC, electrical, facility maintenance or plumbing.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with a working knowledge of Spanish.
- Ability to repetitively lift no less than 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of all phases of maintenance including electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, carpentry, and painting.
- Experience in developing, managing and completing projects with minimal supervision within assigned deadlines – per our work order system.
- Ability to maintain and repair a variety of equipment types and vehicles.
- Valid Florida driver’s license with clean driving record – You’ll be moving and shaking all over the place.
- Successful track record of zero-accidents, OSHA compliance.
You will be looking after:
- Accurate and timely entries into Work Order computer program.
- Respond to service and maintenance requests using the Work Order program.
- Safely operate vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Communicate well with contractors, vendors and ministry leaders.
- Set up and tear down spaces needed for events.
- Regularly inspect and be aware of conditions of buildings.
- Maintain order and safety for all working areas.
- Work closely with custodial team to ensure building and grounds are maintained with excellence.
- Special projects as assigned by Ministry Leaders.
- Support and enforce all CF policies and OSHA regulations
- Assist with response to all emergencies and alarm calls.
- Our volunteer team and be expected to build relationships with and support/train them to serve our church well with regards to repairs, painting, construction projects and ministry events.