We're seeking passionate, fun, energetic, Jesus loving people to join our Gardens Team and serve others by providing an exceptional campus experience.
The Receptionist & Mailroom Associate at Christ Fellowship is the first point of contact to help create a welcoming atmosphere at the Gardens Campus Reception Desk in person and over the phone for all CF campuses globally. This is a part time role working 20 hours per week and reports directly to the Gardens Campus Coordinator.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments
- A positive attitude and ability to remain flexible
- Exceptionally organized with an operational and administrative mind
- Experience being an Influential leader and taskmaster who can relate well with volunteers, visitors and fellow staff while smiling and encouraging the entire time
- Strong communication abilities with a high capacity for prioritizing – we work at warp speeds
- Able to handle confidential matters and material with utmost excellence
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years experience preferred in reception with multi-line phone systems, customer care, volunteer management, or a related service area for church or industry
- Have excellent administrative skills and ability to use computer based management tools well, and navigate multiple systems
- A member of Christ Fellowship with knowledge of Christ Fellowship beliefs and fully familiar with our staff, people, ministries and heart
- A person who is positive, energetic, personable, good people skills and friendly to church staff, adults, students, guests, vendors, and the larger, local and global community
You will be expected to:
- Portray the heart and mind of Jesus Christ in providing administrative and ministry support as the first point of contact for the Gardens Campus and by phone for all CF campuses globally
- Understand and agrees with Christ Fellowship philosophy of ministry and core values.
- Promptly answer incoming phone calls and quickly discerns the destination of calls.
- Easily multi-task with appropriate awareness and sensitivity to people and situations
- Pleasantly respond to members, visitors, vendors, callers, and staff with a Christ-servant attitude
- Greet visitors, church family, staff, volunteers, USPS, FEDEX, UPS, vendors, etc. and notifies appropriate department
- Answer basic questions about church events, and offers brochures or further information
- Arrange for tours of campus when first time guests arrive
- Keep directory, reception information, and phone console current according to staff changes.
- Recruit, train and organize volunteers to assist with reception duties, build a great team!
- Update recorded greeting and system messages with campus service times and holiday information
- Assist mailroom staff/volunteers with coordinating distribution of packages and mail
- Handle confidential matters and material with excellence
- Demonstrate integrity and discernment with all responsibilities
We’ll really love it if:
- Cracking jokes is your love language
- We can hear your smile through your phone voice
- You are a fourth-degree black belt in laughter