We're seeking a passionate, Jesus-loving person to join our Español Location groups team to help create a culture of Biblical community and help people find this community at Christ Fellowship.
The Groups Logistics Coordinator at Christ Fellowship is responsible for providing logistical help to the Groups Team and leadership to a GroupsHub at the Español campus. They will give encouragement and direction to Group Coaches and Group Leaders to promote a healthy Groups environment. This position is a part time, salary (exempt) role working 20 hours per week and reports to the Director of Groups at the Español Campus.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
We are looking for you to have:
- Two to three years of experience in ministry and staff supervision.
- Experience in leading and developing volunteers.
- The ability to provide innovative ideas to further the vision and create a healthy Groups culture.
- The ability to handle confidential matters with excellence.
- Strong communication abilities with a high capacity for prioritizing.
- Exceptionally organized with an operationl and administrative mind – we run on Microsoft, checklists and deadlines.
You will be asked to:
- Regularly attend all staff meetings, Groups collaborative meetings, and HUB meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the campus Groups Team, including phone calls, social media, data entry, event/class logistics, etc.
- Reconcile the department credit card, managing receipts, creating budget entries, and generating.
- Provide oversite for all logistics, registration and environments for all on-site Groups connection events and weekend groups studies.
- Provide leadership and oversight for all Group Leaders for the Hub at the Español campus.
- Meet regularly with Group Leaders and Group Coaches to communicate vision and receive feedback
- Host team meetings, campus studies and events including hospitality, volunteer leadership and follow-up.
- Assist with Group Connects, Leader Communities and providing support for campus events as needed.
It would be epic if:
- You consider coffee to be its own food group.
- Cracking jokes is your love language.