We're seeking passionate, Jesus loving people to join our Hope for Freedom Team and serve others by advancing awareness to put an end to human trafficking in our region and around the world.
The Hope for Freedom Administrative Associate at Christ Fellowship gets to advance the efforts of fighting human trafficking by conducting research, assisting to create innovative ways to educate communities, handling important requests, and performing clerical functions. This position is a part-time, hourly (non-exempt) role the reports directly to the Hope for Freedom’s Awareness Coordinator.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere . To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve .
We are looking for you to be:
- College educated, Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Experienced in general office or administrative assistance.
- Experienced with managing a social media presence and campaigns.
- Able to create engaging content for building our social media presence.
- Knowledgeable and sensitive to human trafficking and sexual exploitation.
- Exceptionally organized with an operational and administrative mind – we run on Microsoft, checklists and deadlines.
- Someone with an eye for details and the capacity to see the big picture – creativity, collaboration and innovation are key.
- A strong communicator with ability to keep the room’s attention.
You will be looking after:
- Provide clerical and administrative support including phone calls, scheduling appointments, calendar management, mailings, correspondence, social media, newsletters, data entry, material pick-up/distribution, etc.
- Oversee all data, volunteer inquiries and event registrations in church database system.
- Maintain up-to-date social media accounts and web pages.
- Assisting as liaison between Hope for Freedom & Palm Beach County/Martin County Schools.
- Research and maintain up-to-date human trafficking cases and statistics.
- The purchasing, organizing and inventory all department supplies and maintain its cleanliness.
- The planning, implementing and hosting departmental meetings, trainings and events including invitations, hospitality, event management, note-taking and follow-up.
- Support, assist, and empower Hope Challenge grassroots anti-human trafficking events off campus.
- Assist with Missions Team’s events and support for campus events as requested.
- Organize and maintain a “Wish List” for survivor’s as requested by our partners.
- Assisting to keep any interns and volunteers tracking on assigned tasks.
It would be epic if…
- You think potato chips and fruit snacks are a proper lunch.
- Instagram & Facebook are your best friends.
- Enjoy creating environments that make it hard for people to want to leave.