This Executive Administrative Associate role at Christ Fellowship assists in the organization and priorities of the Executive Director of Business & Finance. The role requires having strong scheduling skills, being highly organizational, the ability to prioritize tasks, along with excellent verbal & written communication skills. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our Executive Team to fulfill God’s call upon our church to be ALL FOR ONE! This is a full-time, hourly (non-exempt) position reporting directly to the Executive Director of Business & Finance.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize tasks.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, volunteers, and partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Spiritual and emotional maturity.
- Highly resourceful team-player.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and to adapt to various competing demands.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines.
- Strong work tenure with experience supporting executives, preferably in a church or non-profit organization.
- College degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and ability to learn and use Christ Fellowship applications. Social media-savvy.
You will be looking after:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing active calendars of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging travel plans, itineraries and agendas; overseeing or assisting with meeting support for Executive Team and Directional Leadership Team meetings as needed; hospitality support for guests and special events.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively follows-through on projects to successful completion.
- Coordinates events that occasionally take place outside typical business hours.
- Provides overall DLT hallway leadership and coordination as requested with regard to break room stocking, environmental considerations, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.