We're seeking passionate, Jesus loving people to join our Boynton Beach Campus team and coordinate volunteers, and activities to encourage our church family to participate in Groups. Believers doing life together in Groups make a big church feel smaller! If you’re passionate about helping people to Know God, Grow in their relationships, Discover their purpose and Impact their world, this is the job for you!
The Boynton Beach Associate Director of Groups at Christ Fellowship is responsible for helping people to Know God, Grow in their relationships, Discover their purpose and Impact their world by providing leadership to the Groups Team and Hubs at the campus. The Groups Director will give encouragement and direction to Groups Coordinators, Hub Leaders, Group Coaches, and Group Leaders to promote a healthy Groups environment. This position is a full-time, salary (exempt) role and reports to the Campus Pastor at the Boynton Beach Campus and the Core Groups Director.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
You will need to have:
- Master’s degree, preferably in ministry-related area.
- Five to eight years of experience in ministry and staff supervision.
- Requires experience in leading and developing staff and volunteer teams.
- Able to relate well with church members, volunteer, and staff.
- Must be a flexible and teachable team player.
- Exhibits highly developed communication (written and verbal), project / time management, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
- Proficient with computers, social media and able to easily become proficient in new technology formats.
- Able to handle confidential matters and material with excellence.
- This position receives vision and direction from the Director of Groups at the Core/Church-wide level and will be required to attend meetings as set forth by Core Groups leadership.
You’ll be serving God and others by:
- Regularly attend all staff, campus and groups meetings.
- Submit a regular schedule of activities and priorities to the Campus Pastor.
- Provide leadership and oversight for all Group Coordinators at the Boynton Beach Campus.
- Meet regularly with Group Leaders, Hub Leaders, and Group Coaches to communicate vision and receive feedback.
- Work with Group Coordinators to identify and develop Groups Study Facilitators who will provide a “Welcome Home” environment.
- Coordinate and promote Group Studies that help engage people into Groups.
- Oversee the build out of Hub Leadership in the following areas at your campus (Care, Men’s, Sisterhood, Married and Co-Ed)
- Work with Groups Coordinators to provide Hub leadership oversight and to equip Group Coaches and Group Leaders through training, equipping events and one-on-one coaching.
- Provide oversite for all logistics, registration and environments for all on-site Groups connection events.
- Develop Ministry calendar with the Campus Pastor and Core Director of Groups.
- Develop and manage the Groups budget for your campus.
- Provide regular meeting times for the Boynton Beach Groups Team to collaborate and conduct one-on-one coaching with all Groups Coordinators at the Boynton Beach Campus.
- Oversea and maintain the accuracy of all data for the Boynton Beach Campus in our relationship management system.
- Serve at the Next Steps area and weekend experience to connect our church family into Groups.
- Serve on teams that plan and execute Group events.
We would really love it if:
- You consider coffee to be its own food group.
- Cracking jokes is your love language.