We are looking for a confident, experienced Graphic Designer; who is passionate about design, branding and ministry. This is a full-time, hourly (non-exempt) position that will work onsite at our Palm Beach Gardens location. This position reports to the Design Manager on the Creative Services Team.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- 3-5 years of solid professional design experience.
- Expert level experience in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator on Mac.
- The ability to design in a wide range of styles, from concept to completion.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Live and breathe branding, be relevant with current design trends.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- An understanding of project management principles and production lead times.
- More than 5 years design experience in an agency setting.
- Experience with Asana or similar project based application.
- Develop and implement print and digital design solutions to help communicate the global message of CF.
- Provide support and strategy for social media presence.
- Provide support and strategy to online communication tools, including web and app.
- Collaborate with other designers and support the design needs of ministry clients on a daily basis.
- Assist in the creative development of major projects, weekend series, events and holidays.
- Be responsible for your own growth when it comes to your craft and creative fuel.
- Consistently execute with excellence and on time.
- Participate in general duties – Staff meetings, trainings, interviews, etc. as necessary.
It Would Be Epic If:
- Drawing is something you still do at least once a month.
- There is an uncontrollable desire to want to improve the poor branding of places you visit.
- Creating 3 options of any look is just the norm for you, you have way too many ideas.
- You carry a sketch book with you everywhere you go.
* Digital Portafolio is Required