The Administrative Associate for Missions Teams at Christ Fellowship provides administrative support for the Missions Teams as well as missions-related activities and events. This is a full-time, hourly (non-exempt) position reporting to the Associate Director of Missions Teams. This position may include some weekend and evening commitments (including but not limited to: Christmas, Easter, Belle Glade Student Week, 4th Saturday Serve, Thanksgiving Outreach, evening Mission trip meetings, overnight local mission trips).
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
We are looking for you to have/be:
- Bachelor’s degree in related area of study preferred.
- General office or administrative assistant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, social media and able to learn new information systems.
- A “can do” attitude that is flexible, professional and teachable.
- Experience in the local and global mission field.
- Extremely detail oriented and be a great problem solver.
- Able to manage a variety of tasks and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and social media communication skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive ministry information.
- Able to work at a desk, use a computer and participate in set-up/clean-up of events including lifting, bending, twisting and walking.
You will be looking after:
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the Associate Director of Missions Teams including phone calls, email correspondence, scheduling appointments, project management, social media, data entry, database management, purchases, donation management etc.
- Managing major details for Global and Local mission trips – Including but not limited to purchasing airfare, coordinating ground transportation, communicating with mission trip leaders and managing goals and deadlines for each trip, purchasing supplies, hosting and leading teams
- Preparing for and leading evening mission trip meetings and trainings
- Managing and tracking mission trip expenses and monetary donations
- Monitoring input and integrity of data and mission trip participation in Rock.
- Purchasing, organizing, and inventorying mission trip supplies and helping to maintain cleanliness of Missions closet.
- Assisting with Core Mission events and support for campus events as requested.
It would be epic if:
- You really liked potato chips, soda and candy.
- You like to laugh…a lot.
- You believe “team work makes the dream work.”