We're seeking passionate, Jesus loving people to join our Christ Fellowship Team to love on our families as we partner with parents to lead kids to love Jesus, love others and love life!
The CFKids Dream Team Coordinator supports the CFKids Ministry by ensuring the effective implementation of the volunteer on-boarding and placement process, as well as assisting the CFKids Director with various administrative responsibilities. This position reports to the campus CFKids Director. This is a part-time position, scheduled for 20 hours per week, including weekends and some nights.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
- College graduate, or degree in progress.
- Are gifted in administration and hospitality; experience in recruiting a plus.
- Fully embraces the mission, vision and values of Christ Fellowship.
- Passionate about sharing CFKids ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers.
- A top-notch decision-maker who can work with minimal supervision.
- Passionate about valuing people and helping them discover their gifts and talents.
- Highly organized and action-oriented, requiring minimal supervision by prioritizing work and managing time effectively – you know how to work within the Stephen Covey priority matrix.
- Strong communicator with a high capacity for prioritizing – we work at warp speeds.
- Trustworthy with confidential information and able to maintain a high level of personal and professional integrity.
As our CFKids Dream Team Coordinator, you will:
- Drive the volunteer on-boarding process in accordance with Core objectives, processes, and philosophy, including our SERVE strategy.
- Coordinate and help implement volunteer recruiting training and appreciation strategies and initiatives.
- Work with and hold accountable Area Coordinators at your campus as it relates to implementing the entire volunteer process.
- Implement and maintain accurate volunteer tracking system leveraging our church database system.
- Work with the Core Regional Dream Team Coordinator for maintenance of up-to-date background checks.
- Supporting the supervision of CFKids Care during the week as directed.
- Contribute to Core volunteer initiative development and implementation as directed by and in cooperation with Core CFKids Director and team.
In support of our CFKids Director, you will:
- Assist the CFKids Director with various administrative responsibilities as needed.
- Assist the CFKids Director with Welcome Center responsibilities as needed.
- Support the supervision of CFKids Care as needed.
- Serve at the CFKids Director’s “second”, learning how to run the CFKids ministry when the Director is out on leave or in another class or meeting.
We’d love for you to:
- Desire to work hard, are self-motivated and driven, enjoy learning and feedback.
- Have a proven track record in growing a team of people and inspiring them to action to achieve a common goal.
- Enjoy being mobile and interactive ... sitting at a desk all day is not your cup of tea.
- Love encouraging volunteers and seeing them grow in their leadership abilities.
- Have a big picture perspective, desiring the success of our entire organization while focusing on the part your play within that organization.