The Films Production Associate to the Production Manager and assists producers, editors and the department Director with logistics support to ensure timely coordination of production scheduling, budgeting/purchasing, and reporting. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized leader with exceptional communication and computer skills. This is a full-time, hourly (non-exempt) role.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere . To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of professional project management experience in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- A proven track record of project management skills and an advanced understanding of production lead times.
- Excellent computer skills as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and perform high quality, detailed work while meeting all deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Excellent people service skills, with the ability to provide service and streamline processes without compromising the integrity or core values of Christ Fellowship.
- The ability to accomplish assigned projects utilizing highly developed project timeline management and collaboration skills.
- Bilingual abilities (English/Spanish is a plus).
- A basic understanding of design file types.
- Support the Films Director in organizing the business, finance and staffing/talent needs in film and television productions.
- Provide various administrative services to help ensure that everything runs smoothly during filming, pre, and postproduction. Ensure the production stays on schedule and within budget.
- Accommodate the cast and crew on location, occasionally type and make copies of scripts as they undergo changes.
- Have administrative duties that include but are not limited to screening calls, managing calendars, handling travel arrangements, preparing operational reports, coordinating schedules and activities, receiving and directing visitors, coordinating with vendors, supporting activities, location scouting and providing cast, crew, and facilities with corresponding information. May also include coordination of props and make-up as needed.
- Negotiate and prepare estimates, acquire all production forms, certificates of insurance, account applications, credit card approval forms, and applications.
- Work closely with films team on all projects.
It Would Be Epic If:
- You’re a total foodie. Lunch is a very important hour to us here in Creative Services.
- You sing karaoke. We may or may not have a karaoke machine that we like to break out during birthday celebrations. Also, bundt cakes. We love bundt cakes.
- You know every single word to every single song ever written into a Disney movie.
- You look for pixelated stills on nearly everything you read.
- You’re a dreamer. God has given us all the gift of creativity and we love taking the time to utilize it.