We're seeking a passionate, Jesus loving creative person to join our Facilities Team and bring new ideas for remodeling our locations to make God’s house more inviting and functional for all who attend Christ Fellowship.
The Facilities Project Coordinator at Christ Fellowship gets to manage our construction remodeling projects at all of our locations. Management of these projects includes initial planning, quoting, and creating project packages for presentation and approval – as well as hiring vendors, managing the quality of work, timelines and budgets. This is a full-time salary (non-exempt) position reporting to the Facilities Project Manager.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
You have: // We are looking for you to be:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Construction Project Management
- College degree in related field preferred, but not required
- Proven experience in understanding and applying capital delivery best practices
- Knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing and other construction management essentials
- Demonstrated proficiency in all project management disciplines (scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk, communication, etc.)
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- Able to navigate construction management situations, identify and solve for blockers, and know when to escalate to keep the project moving forward
- Strong communicator, influential leader & taskmaster who can relate well with volunteers, staff, vendors and contractors.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suites, specifically in Excel, and the ability to use basic architecture/design software
- Able to handle confidential matters and material with utmost excellence
- Portrays the heart and mind of Jesus Christ in providing support of Core and Campus operations
- A positive attitude and ability to remain flexible
You will be looking after:
- Serves as the Project Coordinator on capital projects and is responsible for executing the overall project according to scope, schedule, cost and quality constraints
- Meets with concerned stakeholders to develop an overall Project Execution Plan, including identifying required resources, communications plan, schedules, budgets, etc.
- Prepares cost estimates, completes pricing and cost benchmarking validations, and presents project package information to leadership for budget approval
- Manages capital project progression and communicates project status, potential problems and offers real time resolutions to issues
- Forge relationships with Church Campus teams to ensure delivery of commitments
- Provide guidance and direction to vendors and contractors to make sure they are consistent to expectations
It would be epic if: // We’ll really love it if:
- Your love language is Excel!
- Your idea of a role in ministry development has way more to do with making a difference than making copies