We're seeking a passionate, Jesus loving creative person to join our Facilities Team and bring new ideas for remodeling our locations to make God’s house more inviting and functional for all who attend Christ Fellowship.
The Facilities Project Coordinator at Christ Fellowship gets to manage our construction remodeling projects at all of our locations. Management of these projects includes initial planning, quoting, and creating project packages for presentation and approval – as well as hiring vendors, managing the quality of work, timelines, and budgets. This is a full-time salary (non-exempt) position reporting to the Facilities Project Manager.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
You have: // We are looking for you to be:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Construction Project Management
- College degree in related field preferred, but not required
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to multi-task and perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suites, specifically in Excel, and the ability to use basic architecture/design software
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments
- A positive attitude and ability to remain flexible
- Strong communicator, influential leader & taskmaster who can relate well with volunteers, staff, vendors and contractors.
- High capacity for prioritizing – working on multiple projects at a time
- An eye for details and the ability to see the big picture
- Able to handle confidential matters and material with utmost excellence
- Portrays the heart and mind of Jesus Christ in providing support of Core and Campus operations
You will be looking after:
- The management of all Facilities related Capital Projects for Christ Fellowship.
- Meeting with all concerned stakeholders to develop a comprehensive scope of work for each project.
- Summarizing project details, obtaining quotes and creating project packages for budget approval
- Preparing timelines and scheduling project work with Campus teams and external vendors.
- Managing project progression, quality of work and budgets through project completion.
- Assisting with the annual project process – organizing with campus teams their needs for the upcoming year.
It would be epic if: // We’ll really love it if:
- You play a musical instrument (since none of us do!)
- You love “Carpool Karaoke”
- Your love language is Excel!
- Your idea of a role in ministry development has way more to do with making a difference than making copies