We're seeking passionate, Jesus loving people to join our Christ Fellowship Team to love on our families as we partner with parents to lead kids to love Jesus, love others and love life!
The CFKids Elementary Coordinator provides leadership and care for every aspect of the kids ministry for grades 1-5 at both the Gardens and Royal Palm Beach Christ Fellowship en Espanol locations. This is a part-time, salaried position working 20 hours per week, including weekends and some nights, and reports to the campus CFKids Director.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
What we’re looking for:
- College graduate, or degree in progress, preferably in children’s ministry or equivalent.
- 2-years of leadership experience in kids’ ministry.
- Experience in recruiting, equipping and empowering a volunteer team that leads and executes Christ Fellowship Kids Ministry by inspiring others to serve in CFKids.
- Fully embraces the mission, vision and values of Christ Fellowship.
- Passionate about sharing CFKids ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers.
- Able to connect quickly with people and communicate your passion to inspire and inform possible volunteers.
- Highly relational with an orientation towards empowering others and building strong teams.
- Passionate about valuing people and helping them discover their gifts and talents.
- A high quality, detailed worker requiring minimal supervision by prioritizing work and managing time effectively – you know how to work within the Stephen Covey priority matrix.
- Strong communicator with a high capacity for prioritizing – we work at warp speeds.
- Trustworthy with confidential information and able to maintain a high level of personal and professional integrity.
You’ll serve God and others by:
- Selecting, equipping, coaching, encouraging and empowering a team of Coaches and volunteer team so that they are operating in their strengths, and thriving in their assigned roles on the CFKids team.
- Working alongside the Coaches team to implement the S.E.R.V.E. strategy to invite, equip, lead and encourage a team of Group Leaders with the goal of meeting and exceeding the required number of volunteer-to-kid ratios during all weekend experiences.
- Identifying, developing, empowering and encouraging a program team who implement the Core provided teaching curriculum and plan with excellence, setting the stage for the discussions which will happen during Group Time.
- Leading your volunteer team to develop relationships with families in keeping with the Orange strategy – and we don’t mean the fruit or it’s juice …
- Working with a weekday volunteer team to ensure the proper ministry area environment preparation and maintenance is accomplished each week.
- Working with a weekday volunteer team to ensure weekend resources are prepared and distributed in preparation for the weekend experience and the proper implementation of curriculum, policies and procedures as directed by Core.
- Growing campus attendance by implementing our core CFKids strategy designed to draw families in to the church through CFKids ministry as a whole and focusing specifically on this strategy as it related to the elementary ministry.
- Ensuring the proper utilization of Planning Center as a primary volunteer communication and scheduling tool.
- Ensuring the proper utilization of RightNow Media as a training resource, ensuring invitations to weekly training posts are sent out in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the overall weekend experience for kids is done with excellence in safe, fun, meaningful, and engaging environments for elementary kids.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of events like Easter, Christmas, summer events and family experiences as required.
- Assisting with the implementation of milestones (i.e., Spiritual Steps), as directed.
- Capturing kid’s and family stories of life change – grab a box of tissues for this!
- Supporting the supervision of CFKids Care during the week as directed.
- Contributing to Core initiative development and implementation as directed by and in cooperation with Core CFKids Director and team.
- Attending weekly staff meetings and Department meetings as directed.
- Serve as the campus elementary PHASE expert.
The cherry on top:
- Can identify and influence the influencers.
- Are a student of leadership and family culture.
- Desire to work hard, are self-motivated and driven, enjoy learning and feedback.
- Have a big picture perspective, desiring the success of our entire organization while focusing on the part your play within that organization.
- Keep calm and in control in the midst of perceived chaos.
- Have a threatening dodge ball nickname.
- Are comfortable with defending your favorite Star Wars episode.