Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. Chowbus Point of Sale (POS) products are specifically designed for the ever-changing restaurant industry. Embrace the current situation with innovative solutions, aiming to save you both time and money.
The Sales Manager is responsible for bringing Chowbus’ POS system to the local and regional restaurants. This role is focused on prospecting, building relationships, leading the sales cycle, and closing partnerships with prospective restaurants while promoting the Chowbus brand. By understanding our restaurants’ unique needs, this role will develop a customized technology solution that helps the restaurants’ business thrive.
What You'll Focus On
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and determine how to best position Chowbus’ restaurant technology in the market.
- Research and qualify prospects that are a good fit for Chowbus’ restaurant technology platform.
- Engage in regular outbound prospecting via cold visits, calling, email, marketing campaigns, and other avenues.
- Conduct demos and develop a solution that best meets the prospects’ needs.
- Successfully accomplish assigned KPIs and goals that include, but are not limited to, daily outreach quotas and newly onboarded partners per month.
- Manage sales activities and results using Chowbus’ CRM tool.
- Partner with regional team to ensure that the expectations set during the sales process are executed during delivery of the product/service.
What You Bring
- Are bilingual in Chinese required
- Excellent written and verbal communication required
- Proven collaboration and teamwork skills required
- Strong ability to sell and upsell products required
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing environments required
- Ability to learn and quickly become proficient with new technology required
- Proficient using collaborative and internal tools, or can learn them quickly required (Salesforce, Slack, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field preferred
- 1 year of relevant experience highly preferred
What We Offer
- A fair compensation package
- $200 monthly fuel reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 100% employer-paid Short-Term Disability (STD)
- 100% employer-paid Life Insurance and option for additional employee-paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer-paid Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance and option for additional employee-paid AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- $50 quarterly Chowbus credit
The salary range for this role is $50,000 - $80,000 plus commission, depending on experience and location.