Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
About the role
We’re looking for an Account Manager to retain and grow our existing restaurant partners on Chowbus. You will play a crucial part in promoting Chowbus’s suite of products and services through calls, emails, and in-person visits.
What you'll do:
- Inspire adoption of promotions, campaigns, and services across restaurants on Chowbus with the end goal of deepening our partner relationships
- Communicate regularly with existing partners to understand their unique goals, priorities, and challenges through calls or monthly reviews
- Champion opportunities for operational or product improvement internally based on feedback from your customers and partners
- Achieve retention and growth targets for your customer book of business
- Manage activities and results using Salesforce, our CRM tool
We’d be excited to chat with you if you:
- Are bilingual in Chinese
- Have 1+ years of experience in an account management or client-facing role
- Have a track record of being a top performer in a previous sales or customer management role
- Value collaboration in team-oriented environments
- Are comfortable working in a scaling startup environment and adapt quickly – a strong multitasker
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a competitive drive to win
- Proficient using collaborative and internal tools, or can learn them quickly (Salesforce, Slack, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
- Experience working in the restaurant or hospitality industry (bonus points!)
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.