Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
Chowbus is looking for our next Sales Specialist, who speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese or Japanese to grow our restaurant business.
What You'll Do:
- Generate new business opportunities in an assigned vertical or territory and partner with assigned Account Executives
- Research and develop existing accounts
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns
- Hit assigned Key Performance Metrics that are not limited to, but including 50 outreaches per day and at least 30 Sales Accepted Leads (SAL's) per month.
- Uncover a prospect's business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities, while highlighting the Chowbus value proposition
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce or other CRM system
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Collaborate with the sales team to share best practices and make recommendations to more effectively close sales and ensure customer loyalty
- Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure an excellent experience
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Conversational Vietnamese/Korean/Japanese/Chinese speaking proficiency required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a positive, self-driven team-member mentality with a desire to learn
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to build outstanding customer relationships
- Professionalism; being both principled and diligent
- The ability to accurately resolve lead qualifications based upon established criteria
- Previous high volume cold-calling and business development experience
- Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Info and Groove experience
- Experience working in Restaurant/Hospitality industry