Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
We are looking for an Account Manager who can speak Chinese, Mandarin, Japanese or Korean to help manage our Restaurant Accounts.
- Ensure 100% restaurant retention
- Grow accounts through location expansion and driving adoption with restaurant partners
- Find opportunities to cross-sell related products by working cross-functionally to expand your accounts
- Proactively plan and connect with your accounts through outbound phone calls, monthly reviews, and ongoing performance delivery
- Champion restaurant partner feedback to help drive insights
- Build meaningful, lasting relationships to make Chowbus the delivery platform of choice for our restaurant partners
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of work experience
- CRM experience (Salesforce experience a plus)
- A passion for sales and talking with clients
- Experience driving deeper adoption within your book of business including, prospecting new contacts, working with end users and account discovery to identify new opportunities or locations
- Self-starter demeanor with an ability to thrive in a fast-moving, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to clearly frame a value proposition and ask the right questions to be able to overcome objections to gain commitment from your clients
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners in order to hit quarterly and annual revenue, retention, and adoption targets