At a glance...
- Our ideal candidate is a rockstar in both filming videos and editing them.
- Are you a versatile camera person, editor, producer who loves to create great content for digital platforms?
- Are you a storyteller?
- Do you enjoy working on multiple projects at a time?
- Do you have interest in the well-being movement and want to play a part in helping others find health, peace and joy?
We are looking for a highly collaborative, forward-thinking person who understands how to develop great, creative work while adhering to brand guidelines.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced camera person and editor who is interested in the health and wellness space and is on top of video trends (and willing to learn about audio app, podcast trends)
Reporting to the EP/Director of Content, the Producer/Editor will be on the frontline of creating new content for the various digital platforms.
In this role, you will...
Come up with and pitch ideas, write treatments and scripts, lead video and audio projects from development through pre-production, production and post-production.
- Based in Southern California - with the ability to travel to Los Angeles and San Diego for shoots with internal talent.
- Proven camera and lighting ability to film videos
- Develop creative and execute the vision on video and audio content
- Help define and maintain how the Chopra voice is interpreted over the various platforms
- Re-purpose existing content into engaging new content on multiple platforms
- Work with in-house Chopra talent and external talent
- Proven ability to edit digital videos from raw footage to delivery on multiple platforms: YouTube, website, social media, app
- Programs: Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop
- Motion Graphics: ability to create GFX, title cards, other assets for videos
- Create and maintain budgets for video and audio shoots
- Study trends across platforms, including YouTube, podcasts, social media
Keys for Success:
- Must have a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in filming and video editing
- Demonstrate an interest in digital video, audio, podcasts
- Experience coming up with ideas, writing pitches, treatments, scripts
- Demonstrate the tact, diplomacy, decisiveness, and superior people skills required in the pressurized environment of digital media
- Must be organized, able to set and meet deadlines, detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter, able to work on multiple projects at once
- Be a team player, able to collaborate with the team and with other departments.
- Interested in digging in and learning new things
- Bonus: be immersed in or have passion for the well-being space
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience
Benefits, Perks & Culture:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k.
- Market competitive comprehensive PTO package
- Access to our digital & event-based programs
- Discounts on our products and services
- Opportunities for side-projects: dedicated time for execution on team-generated ideas
- Work with an amazing team of people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- Discounts with our partners including Prana
EEO / Hiring Practices:
Chopra Global is committed to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Chopra Global
Chopra Global is a next gen healthcare company anchored by the life’s practice, teachings and research of Deepak Chopra, a leading pioneer in integrative medicine for more than 30 years.
Our purpose is to empower personal transformation for our collective well-being by providing tools, guidance and community anchored in wisdom traditions and cutting-edge science for mind, body, & spirit.
Through direct to consumer and enterprise solutions, Chopra Global envisions a world where well-being is a global measure of success and a healthy, peaceful, and joyful life is accessible to all.
From life-changing live events, seminars and online courses, to “first rate” teacher and coaching certifications, digital content and mobile apps, Chopra Global brings the timeless wisdom of meditation and Ayurveda into the modern world.
Chopra Global provides turnkey, accessible tools and services so that individuals develop habits to reach their maximum potential as humans. With millions of subscribers and users, the Chopra community has the potential to reach critical mass for a healthier world.