At a glance...
The Help Desk Support Technician will be primarily responsible for the Tier 1 level of support for Chopra Global. This role will also involve interaction with Chopra Global’s other support departments in times of escalation needs. On-call availability will be required. Technician will be competent in all facets of Desktop & Laptop Hardware, Major Application Software and Customer Service.
In this role, you will...
- Provide Help Desk support and troubleshooting for client end-users
- Actively monitoring Chopra Global’s ticketing system for inbound client tickets
- Remediating issues with Chopra Global’s customer’s workstation and/or software
- Proactive remediation of any issues discovered with services and/or products offered under the Chopra Global portfolio
- Provide continual status updates to customers regarding trouble tickets
- Open internal trouble tickets on Chopra Global vendor hardware/software issues and assign to and work with appropriate groups to achieve resolution
- Email Administration - O365
- IT Asset Management & Inventory Control
- Provide back-up for our Network Administration team
- Assist with maintenance of cloud-based phone system
- Mentor users on compliance with IT security policies and procedures
Keys for Success:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of Windows & Office 365 (Administration, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge of PC Hardware and associated peripherals, MacIntosh hardware & MacOS
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft patching Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Some experience of Networking including Subnets, NAT, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server is a plus
- Experience with Virtualization is a plus
- Experience with Firewalls is a plus
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management skills and able to multi-task
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well and communicate with all areas of the company as well as external customers and vendors
- Advanced PC/keyboard/navigation skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter
- Adaptable to change and able to work under pressure
- Associates degree or equivalent
Benefits, Perks & Culture:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k)
- Market competitive comprehensive PTO package
- Access to our digital & event-based programs
- Discounts on our products and services
- Opportunities for side-projects: dedicated time for execution on team-generated ideas
- Work with an amazing team of people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- Discounts with our partners including Prana
EEO / Hiring Practices:
Chopra Global is committed to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Chopra Global
Chopra Global is a next gen healthcare company anchored by the life’s practice, teachings and research of Deepak Chopra, a leading pioneer in integrative medicine for more than 30 years.
Our purpose is to empower personal transformation for our collective well-being by providing tools, guidance and community anchored in wisdom traditions and cutting-edge science for mind, body, & spirit.
Through direct to consumer and enterprise solutions, Chopra Global envisions a world where well-being is a global measure of success and a healthy, peaceful, and joyful life is accessible to all.
From life-changing live events, seminars and online courses, to “first rate” teacher and coaching certifications, digital content and mobile apps, Chopra Global brings the timeless wisdom of meditation and Ayurveda into the modern world.
Chopra Global provides turnkey, accessible tools and services so that individuals develop habits to reach their maximum potential as humans. With millions of subscribers and users, the Chopra community has the potential to reach critical mass for a healthier world.