Reporting directly to our Vice President of Technology, the Application Support Manager will be instrumental in supporting the future growth of Chopra Global.
- Develops the project implementation strategy, project plan and milestones
- Strong communication including updating stakeholders on project progress
- Analyze problems and set priorities between different alternatives and deliverables
- Support strategic planning activities and discussions by providing analysis and recommendations for process improvements and implementation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and document operational and functional requirements and translate them into operational solutions
- Create and document use cases and business requirements needed to develop business solutions
- Assist with development, deployment and maintenance of applications
- Assist with design and execution of a company-wide data architecture program
- Solid organizational skills. Must be able to effectively multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Define and coordinate QA Testing including test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP and eCommerce platforms
Keys for Success:
- 3 – 4 years of professional experience
- Experience developing code, performing code reviews and supervising development, design and QA resources
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including communicating with Senior Management
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Benefits, Perks & Culture:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k.
- Market competitive comprehensive PTO package
- Access to our digital & event-based programs
- Discounts on our products and services
- Opportunities for side-projects: dedicated time for execution on team-generated ideas
- Work with an amazing team of people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- Discounts with our partners including Prana
EEO / Hiring Practices:
Chopra Global is committed to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Chopra Global
Chopra Global is a next gen healthcare company anchored by the life’s practice, teachings and research of Deepak Chopra, a leading pioneer in integrative medicine for more than 30 years.
Our purpose is to empower personal transformation for our collective well-being by providing tools, guidance and community anchored in wisdom traditions and cutting-edge science for mind, body, & spirit.
Through direct to consumer and enterprise solutions, Chopra Global envisions a world where well-being is a global measure of success and a healthy, peaceful, and joyful life is accessible to all.
From life-changing live events, seminars and online courses, to “first rate” teacher and coaching certifications, digital content and mobile apps, Chopra Global brings the timeless wisdom of meditation and Ayurveda into the modern world.
Chopra Global provides turnkey, accessible tools and services so that individuals develop habits to reach their maximum potential as humans. With millions of subscribers and users, the Chopra community has the potential to reach critical mass for a healthier world.