At a glance...
The Senior Engineer for our Frontend team is accountable for the successful development and launch of Chopra Global’s consumer facing products. You demonstrate exceptional collaboration skills when partnering with Engineering Leadership, Product Management, and Data Engineering team. You have excellent communication skills and will naturally develop credibility and the trust of the Product leadership team. You will serve as a key contributor to our team's strategy and operations and will be instrumental in building a world-class suite of products and internal culture.
In this role, you will...
- Foster and grow an engineering environment that incorporates high quality, simple design, and innovative technical solutions
- Organize processes to deliver the best product while also planning for growth
- Collaborate with Engineers and Product Managers to define and iterate on scope of development and best practices
- Ensure the mobile customer experience remains a polished, best-in-class experience
- Be a thought partner with the team to help define technical architecture for our products
- Be a thought partner across teams on API design decisions
- Help drive the frontend engineering organization forward and help it thrive through hyper growth
Keys for Success:
- At least 4 years experience
- Experience leading projects
- Experience of user interface frameworks for mobile applications such as React Native
- Experience writing and consuming APIs
- Experience querying relational databases
- Excited about analytics and data-driven decisions
- Experience developing products across the software development life cycle
- Experience with server-side frameworks and cloud environments is a plus
- Eagerness for developing a diverse, inclusive, and strongly collaborative team
- Passion for mentoring fellow technologists on their team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Benefits, Perks & Culture:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k.
- Market competitive comprehensive PTO package
- Access to our digital & event-based programs
- Discounts on our products and services
- Opportunities for side-projects: dedicated time for execution on team-generated ideas
- Work with an amazing team of people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- Discounts with our partners including Prana
EEO / Hiring Practices:
Chopra Global is committed to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Chopra Global
Chopra Global is a next gen healthcare company anchored by the life’s practice, teachings and research of Deepak Chopra, a leading pioneer in integrative medicine for more than 30 years.
Our purpose is to empower personal transformation for our collective well-being by providing tools, guidance and community anchored in wisdom traditions and cutting-edge science for mind, body, & spirit.
Through direct to consumer and enterprise solutions, Chopra Global envisions a world where well-being is a global measure of success and a healthy, peaceful, and joyful life is accessible to all.
From life-changing live events, seminars and online courses, to “first rate” teacher and coaching certifications, digital content and mobile apps, Chopra Global brings the timeless wisdom of meditation and Ayurveda into the modern world.
Chopra Global provides turnkey, accessible tools and services so that individuals develop habits to reach their maximum potential as humans. With millions of subscribers and users, the Chopra community has the potential to reach critical mass for a healthier world.