About Chopra Global
Chopra Global is a next gen healthcare company anchored by the life’s practice, teachings and research of Deepak Chopra, a leading pioneer in integrative medicine for more than 30 years.
Our purpose is to empower personal transformation for our collective well-being by providing tools, guidance and community anchored in wisdom traditions and cutting-edge science for mind, body, & spirit.
We are engaging a mass, global community in the transformation of personal and social existence through both direct to consumer and enterprise solutions. Our vision is that well-being is a global measure of success which makes a healthy, peaceful and joyful life accessible to all.
Well-being as a new global currency serves individuals, organizations, governments and schools alike, redefining the meaning of healthcare and our global economy across the planet -- all in alignment with the teachings and work of Deepak Chopra.
From life-changing live events, seminars and online courses, to reputable teacher and coaching certifications, digital content and mobile apps, Chopra Global brings the timeless wisdom of meditation and Ayurveda into the modern world.
Chopra Global provides turnkey, accessible tools and services so that individuals develop habits to reach their maximum potential as humans. With millions of subscribers and users, the Chopra community can be harnessed to disseminate valuable content to a world thirsty for a higher level of consciousness.
About the Director of Product Management at Chopra Global.
The Director of Product Management is responsible for bring our new well-being mobile app to market as well as building the product management function in the digital product team. Reporting directly to the Chief Product officer, this role will own the vision and roadmap for this new app as well as building the practices, process, and team of product managers for the portfolio of digital products.
We are looking for a highly collaborative product leader committed to performance, results and operational excellence. Someone who has demonstrated a track record of flexibility and excellent communication skills. This person will bring a significant level of experienced perspective, intellectual savvy, and deep empathy for our users.
In this role, you will:
- Own the vision and features of our new well-being focused mobile app end to end
- Bring the first version of the app to market
- Own the roadmap and all testing and experimentation for the app once launched
- Pair with our design team to bring the product to life
- Work with other executives to define and execute the product roadmap
- Work with the Chief Product Officer to hire and build the product management team manage and mentor a team of product managers working across the product portfolio
- Lead the development of the right processes for product management across the organization
- Work with user research to develop and test ideas for product
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Has successfully led a v1.0 and beyond consumer product build at a growth stage company
- Has deep knowledge of mobile products and how to serve customers in an app
- Has successfully built product management teams in distributed and co-located environments
- Has gained a deep respect on previous teams for being technical enough and
- providing mentorship
- Exceptionally strong leadership skills — experience of building great product culture by inspiring product managers and building a brand around the technical work
- An outstanding people manager, with proven talent around organizing teams and creating streamlined engineering processes
- This person will have a passion for developing the careers of the people in their team, and developing strong managers reporting directly to them
- Enjoys working in a small start-up atmosphere where there is high
- Deep technologist and product thinker, you love tools and tech and solving problems with these tools
- Servant leadership means something to you
Benefits, Perks & Culture
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k)
- Market competitive comprehensive PTO package
- Access to our digital & event-based programs
- Discounts on our products and services.
- Opportunities for side-projects: dedicated time for execution on team-generated ideas
- Work with an amazing team of people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- Discounts with our partners including Prana
EEO / Hiring Practices
Chopra Global is committed to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.