Senior Product Analyst
At Choco, we’re striving to build a seamlessly connected global food system by 2030. One that enables food to move around the planet transparently, sustainably and without waste. Today, Choco provides a platform connecting restaurants and suppliers resulting in better communication, simplified logistics, and - here comes the big one - less food waste. If you’re looking for a challenging new opportunity and the chance to make a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Want to learn more about #LifeatChoco? Take a look behind the scenes: bit.ly/3sD7tYK
What you’ll do
You are the analysis layer across our product, design and dev teams. You are ensuring data-driven insights and decision-making by collecting, aggregating, analyzing and communicating data across the whole product and feature lifecycle (ideation, validation, prototyping, launch, post-launch).
We will also rely on your expertise to improve our analytical capabilities to allow smaller cycles of testing and implementation.
- Work closely with Product Owners, UX, Data Science, Analytics and Engineering
- Provide insights to various stakeholders and streamline analysis and learnings across markets
- Set-up and analyze A/B tests for new experimental features and business opportunities
- Initiate deep-dive analyses to understand customer behavior, monitor and report relevant KPIs
- Work hands-on with our feature teams to drive data quality and automation
- Provide analytical evidence as to why we do certain things, thereby challenging and contributing to product decisions based on these insights
What we’re looking for
- At least 4 years of digital Product analytics / data analytics experience
- Experience working with digital Product teams
- Experience defining user-experience and business metrics
- Proficiency with SQL or a scripting language such as R or Python
- Experience using experimentation to analyze the impact of new features (e.g., A/Bs, multi-variate testing, switchbacks, casual impact, etc)
- Experience telling stories with data to both technical and non-technical audiences and creating clear and compelling visualizations to convey complex data
- Stakeholder management including strong communication and presentation skills
You impress us even more if you have
- Experience at start-ups and already made growing products more data-driven
- Background in business intelligence, ETL and product analytics
- Experience with DynamoDB
What it’s like to work at Choco
Need a better idea of who we are? Take a video tour of our headquarters in Berlin.
Founded in 2018, Choco is a young, fast-moving company. And we mean fast. Just a year after our $63.7 million Series A funding round, we secured an additional $100 million in Series B funding. We’re backed by leading investors like Insight Partners, LeftLane Capital, Coatue Management, and Bessemer Venture Partners. In addition, we’re working alongside those who built companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, and more.
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.