At Choco, we’re striving to build a seamlessly connected global food system by 2030. One that enables food to move around the planet transparently, sustainably and without waste. Today, Choco provides a platform connecting restaurants and suppliers resulting in better communication, simplified logistics, and - here comes the big one - less food waste. If you’re looking for a challenging new opportunity and the chance to make a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Want to learn more about #LifeatChoco? Take a look behind the scenes: bit.ly/3sD7tYK
Meet your team
In this role, you’ll be part of the Talent Acquisition team which sits within the wider People Department. You’ll report to our Employer Branding Specialist and work cross-functionally with our marketing team to ensure alignment. As Copywriter, you’ll work closely with internal teams to generate content for our careers blog.
As a culture-first company, we believe in the power of in-person collaboration. We look forward to working with you from our office in Berlin or New York City.
What you’ll do
- Write clear content for the our employer branding blog
- Collaborate with internal teams to brainstorm and develop new content topics and materials
- Align with the marketing team to ensure goal and resource alignment
- Monitor article performance and provide summaries to internal stakeholders
- Manage blog article translations with our external agency
- Prepare and submit clear design briefs
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have 3+ years of hands-on writing experience in a startup or scaleup
- You carry a Bachelor’s Degree in communications, HR, humanities, or a similar qualification.
- You’re a native English speaker.
- You see yourself thriving in a writing-heavy role.
- You have demonstrable experience writing, editing, and measuring the performance of short and long form copy.
- You can work quickly without sacrificing quality.
- You can tell whats wrong with this sentance.
Please include a copy of your writing portfolio or a link to your digital portfolio to complete your application.
Founded in 2018, Choco is a young, fast-moving company. And we mean fast. Just a year after our $63.7 million Series A funding round, we secured an additional $100 million in Series B funding. We’re backed by leading investors like Insight Partners, LeftLane Capital, Coatue Management, and Bessemer Venture Partners. In addition, we’re working alongside those who built companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, and more.
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.