At Choco, we’re striving to build a seamlessly connected global food system by 2030. One that enables food to move around the planet transparently, sustainably and without waste. Today, Choco provides a platform connecting restaurants and suppliers resulting in better communication, simplified logistics, and - here comes the big one - less food waste. If you’re looking for a challenging new opportunity and the chance to make a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience working with complex workflows and high-volume projects
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong team player, fostering collaboration with internal & external stakeholders
- Organizational, time-keeping skills, and individually prioritize tasks of competing priorities
- Analytical, data-driven and problem solving skills
- Creative and able to think outside of the box
- Travel to other offices to ensure alignment of Choco culture and administrative support for our team members
- Proven experience in positively influencing employee engagement in high growth environments
- Detail oriented with a true sense of ownership
Role & Responsibility:
As a Workplace Manager in one of our offices, you will be responsible for ensuring that all of our Chocorians can thrive in their work environment. . You will oversee the general office operations in Paris and own the workplace processes in our other French cities. In addition, our Chocorians are everything to us and so you will drive cultural initiatives at the workplace.
- Own the operations at our workplaces in Paris
- Hold down the fort (ready to solve common office problems as they arise)
- Create an inclusive & outstanding workspace that is aligned with our Choco culture & mission
- Help set up & automate local processes (invoicing, office /equipment orders)
- Be an operational all-rounder, ensuring a high level of administrative support is provided to all the Chocorians in your region
- Be an advocate of our culture and values in the respective regional office and help organize team events that surpass any expectations
- Build and manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlords, including budget control and contract negotiation.
- Responsible for all the purchases in the office (beverages, fruits, office equipment..etc.)
- Manage our Choco Anniversary program to ensure our Chocorians receive the proper recognition & celebration for their tenure.
- Assist with travel arrangements and group bookings
- Ensure every Chocorian has a memorable and seamless onboarding by creating office key fobs, starter kits, ordering equipment..etc.
- Maintain a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) mindset by ensuring our workplace initiatives focus on improving Chocorian health & well-being, inclusivity, diversity, environmental & sustainability practices.
Founded in 2018, Choco is a young, fast-moving company. And we mean fast. Just a year after our $63.7 million Series A funding round, we secured an additional $100 million in Series B funding. We’re backed by leading investors like Insight Partners, LeftLane Capital, Coatue Management, and Bessemer Venture Partners. In addition, we’re working alongside those who built companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, and more.
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.