🍫 Following our recent $100million Series B round this summer we are looking for a driven professional to lead and grow our team of Account Managers in Spain & Portugal. With your highly energetic personality and excellent communication and organization skills, you will be responsible for anything that ranges from building a high performing team, creating KPIs and metrics, sharing data insights and best practices with the regional and global teams.🍫
WHAT THIS ROLE ENTAILS:
- Lead and manage our growing Account Management team.
- Identify and recruit the best talent to scale the team to match our hyper growth.
- Set targets and KPIs for the team as well as individual performance while continuously motivating the team with weekly performance reports & meetings.
- Drive new business growth via referrals & up-selling existing customers.
- Find ways to improve our restaurant retention across all markets.
- Map customer journey from onboarding through the full customer lifecycle and identify areas for improvement, building a world class onboarding process for all customers.
- Create a strategy surrounding field & remote operations to allow Choco to scale effectively in every city in Spain & Portugal.
- Segment our user base, understanding the different levels of needs of our customers.
- Be responsible for the growth and development of your team by leading training and coaching, leading performance reviews and creating more efficient processes to help your team achieve their goals.
- Roll up your sleeves to get the job done. This means you might be in meetings on the field, doing cold calls, leading meetings and making strategic decisions, all in one day.
- Coordinate with Product & Tech departments to help define their roadmap to meet Spain’s local demands.
- Own all CRM (Salesforce) activities & processes for the Account Management function, always looking for ways to save time for your team whilst ensuring 100% completion.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Native / C2 Spanish Speaking ability
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role of building and leading an Account Management / Customer Success team. Previous experience in a high growth environment is preferred.
- You are data driven and have experience working with data analytic tools
- You have a deep motivation for developing your team & helping them reach their personal goals
- Deep understanding about Account Management KPIs: long term retention, up-selling & referrals
- Ability to communicate ambitious targets, motivate a team and create an environment of inclusivity and knowledge sharing
- Good vibes only!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Growth Opportunities: A vast amount of responsibility with untapped space for personal development.
Team: Tremendous amount of collaboration with a group of diverse peers from all across the world.
Ownership: we hire you for your ideas, we want to hear them and see you own them.
Health: Wellness initiatives (physical and mental), fitness memberships, access to stress and wellness professionals
Retreats: Team retreats to celebrate our achievements. Private islands & castles in Croatia & Czech Republic were some of our finest.
Compensation: very competitive salary & equity package.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO:
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain. The food industry is an industry with a monumental array of problems, especially in the food-supply-chain. We leverage technology to build the digital platform on which the global food trade will operate. We have the potential to decrease food waste by 30%.
Today, Choco provides a free digital platform that connects restaurants with their suppliers; an effortless tool that optimises communication, eliminates operational inefficiencies, and simplifies the entire ordering process for all sides. A vital first step in the digitization of the global food-supply-chain.
As one of the fastest growing tech start-up’s globally, we’re moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble and intelligent people to reach the next level together. Founded in March 2018, Choco now has over 15,000 restaurants across 20 markets around the world. Our founders have helped build companies such as Zalando (IPO’d), Lazada (sold to Alibaba) and Foodora (sold to DeliveryHero). We recently raised one of the largest Series B ($100M) funding rounds in European history.