🍫 We are looking for motivated candidates with experience in Account Management to grow Choco together. The job involve improving the life of restaurants on a daily basis. It requires motivation & energy only. It'll bring you so much more in return. The position is based in Chicago. More details below🍫
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO
Currently, up to 40% of the world’s food is never consumed while 815 million people are undernourished. The supply chain is grossly fragmented and as the world population’s demands continue to grow rapidly, the food industry urgently needs to be transformed. Our mission is to build a connected global food system by 2030.
Today, Choco provides a free digital platform that connects restaurants with their suppliers; an effortless tool that optimises communication, eliminates operational inefficiencies, and simplifies the entire ordering process for all sides. So far we have helped tens of thousands of restaurants and suppliers, and are growing rapidly.
As one of the fastest growing tech start-ups globally, we’re moving quicker than ever, assembling the most motivated, humble and curious people to reach the next level together. Since 2018 we have already raised one of the largest series B of the last 5 years (Total raised $171.5M). We are backed by world leading VCs such as Insight Partners, LeftLane Capital, Coatue and Bessemer Venture Partners and startup leaders and entrepreneurs who have built companies such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, SoundCloud, DropBox, and Delivery Hero.
The key objective of this role is to build relationships with restaurants to enable their adoption of Choco and become a key part of their day-to-day operations. This position will be responsible for onboarding accounts into new product offerings and growing usage. You will work directly with owners and chefs to improve their experience on the app, and work cross functionally with the sales, marketing, and product team to contribute to Choco’s growth.
What will you be doing?
- Autonomously manage a portfolio of restaurants and be responsible for the expansion and retention in your assigned territory
- Build trusted relationships and develop a network by providing white glove service to restaurants by spending most of your day speaking with chefs and entrepreneurs who are already Choco users
- Drive adoption of Choco to prevent churn and upsell restaurants into new product offerings
- Closely analyze changes in user behavior to prioritize actions and make data based decisions to find the best way to achieve your personal and team KPIs
- Act as the voice of our users internally, while working cross functionally with Sales, Operations, and Product to be able to provide strategic input
We’re excited about you because
- You have 2+ years of quota-carrying Account Management, Customer Success, or relevant experience, with a proven track record of success
- You have a deep understanding about long term retention and upselling
- You know how to strike the balance between sales and cultivating relationships
- You are adaptable and can put yourself in the shoes of a famous chef, kebab shop, or a family owned Italian restaurant.
- You’re comfortable working with data to help drive your success
- You're a strategic and creative thinker that enables you to understand industry and customer trends and apply those insights to deliver business results
- You have strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external & internal stakeholders
- You have experience with Salesforce (Or other CRM), Google Workspace (Gmail Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Restaurant or Food Sector experience a plus
- Spanish fluency a plus
- You are 100% humble and have a team first mentality
- You are 200% passionate. You give purpose to your daily activities and your partner’s satisfaction is what matters most. Your passion is contagious and you love to inspire people around you
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.