🍫 We are looking a hungry and motivated recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team to help scale our operations. If you have experience in a high growth environment, and you are looking for a mission driven organization that will give you ownership over your day to day, look no further.🍫
With over 25K users, Choco is an organization that builds products to enable restaurants and suppliers to interact and conduct business more efficiently.
Our growing Talent Acquisition team is looking for a passionate recruiter to help scale our operations. You’ll be part of a global team filled with friendly people who are on a mission to build a more sustainable food supply chain.
Ready for a role with real impact? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll own the recruitment process for a number of roles - from intake calls and creating job posts to screening candidates.
- You’ll dive into diversity and inclusion initiatives to help us build a truly well-rounded team.
- You’ll collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure we’re always hiring the best talent.
- You’ll grow our operations department by hiring for our customer success, sales, and account management teams.
YOU’LL BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE IF
- You carry 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You’re passionate about talent acquisition and candidate experience
- You’re a planner and can build recruitment pipelines with ease
- You’re eager to help us solve global food waste
Our mission is to reduce global food waste by redesigning the food industry's supply chain. The first step towards realising this mission is our food-supply ordering platform that connects restaurants and suppliers. Enabling more seamless ordering workflows leads to increased efficiency, less costs, and less food waste due to human error.
Founded in March 2018, we’ve already raised one of the largest series B of the last 5 years (total raised $171.5M). We’re backed by top VCs like COATUE, Bessemer Venture Partners and Atlantic Labs, as well as startup leaders and entrepreneurs who have built companies such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, SoundCloud, DropBox, and Delivery Hero.
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.