🍫 We are looking for a driven professional to to scale & lead our Support functions in the DACH Region. With your high level of process understanding, excellent communication and organization skills, you will be responsible for anything that ranges from building a high performing team, creating KPI’s and metrics, sharing data insights and best practices with the regional and global teams.
WHAT THIS ROLE ENTAILS:
- Turn the function into a true business partner for the whole operations team
- Breathe customer centricity, set targets and SLAs for the team as well as individual performance
- Optimize data reporting for your function in collaboration with BI
- Lead weekly meetings with your teams to track performance
- Recruit & develop the onboarding program for future new Chocorians.
- Closely collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve existing systems to boost efficiency
- Improve the processes across data entry, catalogue enhancement & integrations preparation to enable our business development team to close more deals at a quicker pace
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Native or C1 German Speaking ability
- You are data driven and have experience working with data analytic tools
- You have at least 3 years experience in a customer facing role.
- A strong interest in scaling teams & processes to be able to deal with hyper growth.
- Previous experience at a hyper growth startup is a bonus
- Process driven combined with empathy to empower your team
- Extensive understanding of CRM tools (ideally Salesforce) or other ticketing systems
- A foodie at heart that understands the industry and the needs of both suppliers & restaurants.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Growth Opportunities. A vast amount of responsibility with untapped space for personal development
- Team. Tremendous amount of collaboration with a group of diverse peers from all across the world
- Ownership. A creative environment to support the development of your ideas
- Health. Wellness initiatives (physical and mental), fitness memberships, access to stress and wellness professionals
- Retreats. Team retreats to celebrate our achievements
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO:
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain. The food industry is an industry with a monumental array of problems, especially in the food-supply-chain. We leverage technology to build the digital platform on which the global food trade will operate. We have the potential to decrease food waste by 30%.
Today, Choco provides a free digital platform that connects restaurants with their suppliers; an effortless tool that optimises communication, eliminates operational inefficiencies, and simplifies the entire ordering process for all sides. A vital first step in the digitization of the global food-supply-chain.
As one of the fastest growing tech start-up’s globally, we’re moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble and intelligent people to reach the next level together. Founded in March 2018, Choco now has over 15,000 restaurants across 20 markets around the world. Our founders have helped build companies such as Zalando (IPO’d), Lazada (sold to Alibaba) and Foodora (sold to DeliveryHero). We recently raised one of the largest Series A ($71.5M) funding rounds in European history.
WHAT ABOUT THE TEAM?
READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?
1. Resume Screening
2. First interview with Mia, your Recruiter
3. Interview with a future Team Member in DACH
4. Interview with Julius, DACH Regional Lead
5. Last interview with Daniel, our Founder CEO
ITS YOUR CALL NOW, DON'T HESITATE TO APPLY!
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone.All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.