At Choco, we’re striving to build a seamlessly connected global food system by 2030. One that enables food to move around the planet transparently, sustainably and without waste. Today, Choco provides a platform connecting restaurants and suppliers resulting in better communication, improved operational efficiency, and - here comes the big one - less food waste. If you’re looking for a challenging new opportunity and the chance to make a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Want to learn more about #LifeatChoco? Take a look behind the scenes: bit.ly/3sD7tYK.
Our operations team are at the forefront of our market adoption and Salesforce is the main tool that enables their productivity, measures their success and guides their day-to-day. You will be joining our systems team to bring our Salesforce setup to the next level.
What you’ll do
- Own a large part of our Salesforce and systems connected to it
- Have a strong part in shaping our vision for operations technology - and making it a reality
- Work closely with stakeholders worldwide to design, implement, iterate and document new operational processes on Salesforce
- Communicate newly developed features to our users on Salesforce
- Support all Salesforce users to make them as productive as possible
- Describe and develop new features for our internal users and work on tickets from the Choco team. As our Salesforce expert, you know how to prioritize the needs of our internal users by balancing urgency with long-term impact.
What we’re looking for
- Salesforce Certification (ADX201 plus any of ADM211, ADX251, ADX261, DEV450, DEX403) or equivalent experience (2+ years)
- Deep understanding of all standard objects and features of Salesforce Service Cloud e.g. flows, process builder, dashboards, reports, permission sets etc.
- Knowledge of best practices on Salesforce and up-to-date on all relevant developments on the Salesforce platform
- Analytical skills and understanding of business processes
- Good English communication skills
You impress us even more if you have
- Experience with fast-moving startups
- Understanding of SaaS tools, databases, CRM solutions such as Outreach, Aircall, Twilio, Braze etc.
- Knowledge of APEX and/or python
- Understanding of AWS infrastructure e.g. Airflow, Lambda, Glue and Salesforce APIs
Our systems setup
We currently work with the Salesforce Service and Sales Clouds (Enterprise Edition). Our system is fully based on Lightning with a strong focus on declarative implementation through processes and flows. Additional tools such as Outreach.io, Aircall and Ironclad are connected to Salesforce.
What it’s like to work at Choco
Need a better idea of who we are? Take a video tour of our headquarters in Berlin.
Founded in 2018, Choco is a young, fast-moving company. And we mean fast. Just a year after our $63.7 million Series A funding round, we secured an additional $100 million in Series B funding. We’re backed by leading investors like Insight Partners, LeftLane Capital, Coatue Management, and Bessemer Venture Partners. In addition, we’re working alongside those who built companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, and more.
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.