At Choco, we’re striving to build a seamlessly connected global food system by 2030. One that enables food to move around the planet transparently, sustainably and without waste. Today, Choco provides a platform connecting restaurants and suppliers resulting in better communication, simplified logistics, and - here comes the big one - less food waste. If you’re looking for a challenging new opportunity and the chance to make a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Want to learn more about #LifeatChoco? Take a look behind the scenes: bit.ly/3sD7tYK
Successful growth needs strong support from the operations team. You will be the backbone of our Sales & Account Management team, using your detail-orientation and focus to maximize efficiency in data entry for onboardings & corresponding with restaurant owners sticking to our stellar SLA.
Location: Berlin (our HQ) // Type of contract: Permanent // German fluency required
What you’ll do:
- Prepare files for data entry in excel & meticulously enter this data into our database software
- Manage our ticketing system and understand required actions for each case type
- Develop our support function together with your team & be at the forefront of shaping your areas of responsibility globally
- Respond to requests from our restaurant user base directly in our Support Chat
- Contribute to the improvement of product features and internal processes
What we’re looking for:
- Strong communication. You communicate problems, system errors, or other queries to our tech team internally and operate with a high service level mindset.
- Excel Skills. Good Excel skills (BASIC Calculations, VLOOKUP)
- Meticulosity. Excellent attention to detail and like to solve problems
- Autonomy. You are a fast learner and have a can-do attitude and like to take ownership beyond the obvious.
- Structure. Highly Organised and able to manage multiple priorities
- German native & Good English skills. Spoken and written.
What it’s like to work at Choco
Need a better idea of who we are? Take a video tour of our headquarters in Berlin.
Founded in 2018, Choco is a young, fast-moving company. And we mean fast. Just a year after our $63.7 million Series A funding round, we secured an additional $100 million in Series B funding. We’re backed by leading investors like Insight Partners, LeftLane Capital, Coatue Management, and Bessemer Venture Partners. In addition, we’re working alongside those who built companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, and more.
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.