🍫 Following our recent $100million Series B round this summer we are looking for a driven professional to lead our Customer Support team across Spain & Portugal. With your highly energetic personality and excellent communication and organization skills, you will be responsible for anything that ranges from building a high performing team, creating KPIs and metrics, sharing data insights and best practices with the regional and global teams.🍫
WHAT THIS ROLE ENTAILS:
You will be responsible for managing & merging 2 internal functions we have: Customer Support & Data Entry.
- Turn the function into a true business partner for the whole operations team.
- Breathe customer centricity, set targets and SLAs for the team as well as individual performance
- Devise strategies for significantly increasing efficiency via scalable-proof processes
- Use & improve existing ticketing systems to increase the output of the team
- Lead weekly meetings with your teams to motivate & track performance
- Work closely with the operations & product teams to identify consistent areas of concerns & opportunities that both teams can capitalize on
- Recruit & develop the onboarding program for future new Chocorians
- Find innovative ways to offer top-class customer support in 2 different languages 24/7. Our chefs work late and so we should too!
- Define customer segments & what level of support the different levels are offered.
- Optimize data reporting for your function in collaboration with BI
- Improve processes across data entry, catalogue enhancement & integrations preparation to enable our business development team to close more deals at a quicker pace
- Lead BPO projects to reduce the workload on the team as we scale
- Develop QA processes to make sure that all BPO are a true success
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Native / C2 Spanish Speaking ability
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role of building and leading a Customer Support / Service team. Previous experience at a hyper growth startup is a bonus.
- You are data driven and have experience working with data analytic tools
- You have a deep motivation for developing your team & helping them reach their personal goal
- Passion for scaling teams & processes to be able to deal with growth.
- Be a foodie at heart that understands the industry and the needs of both suppliers & restaurants.
- Deep understanding about Customer Support KPIs: CSAT, FRT, ART, SLAs
- Extensive experience with CRMs (ideally Salesforce) & ticketing systems
- Ability to communicate ambitious targets, motivate a team and create an environment of inclusivity and knowledge sharing
- Pragmatic, solution-oriented mindset
- Good vibes only - a strong sense of humour and optimism is always appreciated!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Growth Opportunities: A vast amount of responsibility with untapped space for personal development.
Team: Tremendous amount of collaboration with a group of diverse peers from all across the world.
Ownership: we hire you for your ideas, we want to hear them and see you own them.
Health: Wellness initiatives (physical and mental), fitness memberships, access to stress and wellness professionals
Retreats: Team retreats to celebrate our achievements. Private islands & castles in Croatia & Czech Republic were some of our finest.
Compensation: very competitive salary & equity package.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO:
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain. The food industry is an industry with a monumental array of problems, especially in the food-supply-chain. We leverage technology to build the digital platform on which the global food trade will operate. We have the potential to decrease food waste by 30%.
Today, Choco provides a free digital platform that connects restaurants with their suppliers; an effortless tool that optimises communication, eliminates operational inefficiencies, and simplifies the entire ordering process for all sides. A vital first step in the digitization of the global food-supply-chain.
As one of the fastest growing tech start-up’s globally, we’re moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble and intelligent people to reach the next level together. Founded in March 2018, Choco now has over 15,000 restaurants across 20 markets around the world. Our founders have helped build companies such as Zalando (IPO’d), Lazada (sold to Alibaba) and Foodora (sold to DeliveryHero). We recently raised one of the largest Series B ($100M) funding rounds in European history.