🍫 Choco is the leading ordering app for restaurants and suppliers across Europe and the US. We are looking for Ve Partnership Managers to grow, develop and commercialize our supplier partnerships across the DACH market. Your challenge will be to negotiate and close partnership deals end-to-end, build long-lasting relationships that fuel our growth with qualified leads, and play a vital role in bringing Choco to the next level.🍫
WHAT THIS ROLE ENTAILS:
- Take full ownership of closing commercial deals from first touchpoint to signed contract
- Build and scale our vendor management function, and build the foundation to commercialize our business
- Build long-lasting relationships with strategic suppliers and with stakeholders of all seniorities
- Maximize the revenue impact of your partnerships and provide our sales teams with high quality leads that result in skyrocketing growth numbers
- Utilize CRM data to make informed decisions for yourself, teammates, and partners
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Native or C2 German Speaking Ability
- At least 1 year experience in sales, account management or business development, or with a background in Horeca
- Enthusiasm & team-first mentality
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proven negotiation ability, closing commercial deals and partnerships
- Strong organisational skills and a solution-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to explain technology to stakeholders, supported by analytical communication
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM tools of equivalence
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Growth Opportunities. A vast amount of responsibility with untapped space for personal development
- Team. Tremendous amount of collaboration with a group of diverse peers from all across the world
- Ownership. A creative environment to support the development of your ideas
- Health. Wellness initiatives (physical and mental), fitness memberships, access to stress and wellness professionals
- Retreats. Team retreats to celebrate our achievements
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE DO:
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade. Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain. The food industry is an industry with a monumental array of problems, especially in the food-supply-chain. We leverage technology to build the digital platform on which the global food trade will operate. We have the potential to decrease food waste by 30%.
Today, Choco provides a free digital platform that connects restaurants with their suppliers; an effortless tool that optimises communication, eliminates operational inefficiencies, and simplifies the entire ordering process for all sides. A vital first step in the digitization of the global food-supply-chain.
As one of the fastest growing tech start-up’s globally, we’re moving quicker than ever, assembling the most driven, humble and intelligent people to reach the next level together. Founded in March 2018, Choco now has over 15,000 restaurants across 20 markets around the world. Our founders have helped build companies such as Zalando (IPO’d), Lazada (sold to Alibaba) and Foodora (sold to DeliveryHero). We recently raised one of the largest Series A ($71.5M) funding rounds in European history.
WHAT ABOUT THE TEAM?
READY FOR THE CHALLENGE?
2.First interview with Mia, your Recruiter
3.Interview with Julius, DACH Regional Lead
4. Case Study with Our Global Team
5. Last interview with Dan, our Founder & CEO
ITS YOUR CALL NOW, DON'T HESITATE TO APPLY!
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone.All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.