About the Role

As Marketing Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to relentlessly leverage data, data science, experimentation, and analytics to understand how we can optimize our marketing and drive long-term growth. You will guide our measurement of marketing efforts across the marketing funnel. You will lead the measurement and evaluation of our marketing activities to drive a greater understanding of our ability to impact brand health and ensure we continuously improve the efficiency of our marketing investments. Because you are passionate about causation, attribution, and incremental lift - understanding not only where our marketing efforts have been successful, but why.

The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $165,900 and go up to $207,300. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.

In this role, you can expect to

• Foster a data-driven, test-and-learn culture with your passion for telling stories with data - not only surfacing marketing and lifecycle insights but also presenting those insights and recommendations to a variety of levels within the organization, including executives, to inspire change.
  • Proactive, high degree of ownership, focus on simplifying and helping us develop the right narratives to advise Marketing strategy.
  • Be passionate about causation, attribution, and incremental lift - measuring the marginal benefit against marginal cost/efforts of our marketing efforts.
  • Be a strategic partner to marketers and is responsible for data integrity and attribution of our marketing campaigns.
  • Cross-functional leader across Analytics, Marketing, Product, Data Science, and Data Engineering.
  • Scaling beyond yourself and up-leveling the Marketing Analytics team.
  • Own and build marketing predictive models to drive marketing efficiency across lifecycle, paid marketing, and integrated strategy.
  • Partner with Marketing leadership in strategy development, goal setting, and budget planning.

To thrive in this role, you have

• 5+ years in Marketing Analytics and Growth Marketing (post-internship). Exposure to FinTech, Banking, Lending or Credit is a plus. 
  • Partnered cross-functionally with leadership - You are a practical problem solver who can work with both technical and non-technical partners.
  • Experience guiding technical best practices, leading cross-functional technical initiatives, and experience working with data engineering, DSML, and MarTech.
  • An encouraging leadership style and enjoy applying experimentation / AB testing, statistical analysis, and other data science techniques to understand how you can optimize marketing efforts to drive engagement and retention
  • Executed deep dives into causation, attribution, incremental lift, and multi-touch attribution across the customer journey.
  • Deep knowledge on key marketing channels (TV/OTT, Search, Social, Programmatic, and offline) and experience with MMM and MTA measurement solutions.
  • Measured site analytics, content, and SEO and using site analytics to develop insights to guide site strategy.
  • Understand how to surmount the outstanding challenges of providing a unified view of the customer journey from various marketing campaign origins to web / app enrollment.
  • Statistical programming skills (Python or R) and big data manipulation in SQL; (a plus to have experience building predictive models)

Apply for this Job

* Required

resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Chime Demographic Questions

At Chime we are committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive work environment, and that starts with our application process. To hold ourselves accountable for equitable and inclusive hiring practices, we ask candidates to voluntarily complete the following survey that helps us in our efforts to ensure equal employment opportunities.

We believe that diversity, equity, and belonging—DEB— is essential to our ability to help our diverse member base and continue delivering on our mission to provide them with financial peace of mind. Anyone who wants to work with us will be considered without regard to their race/ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation.

Your responses will be reported in aggregate only. Please be assured that your responses (or choosing not to identify) will have zero impact on your candidacy; this information is maintained confidentially and always stored separately from your application.

This information will be stored in Greenhouse (you can review Greenhouse’s privacy policy here). Access inside Chime to this information is restricted to selected members of the People team, who are committed to keeping details confidential.. Greenhouse will retain this information, along with the rest of the information provided in your application, 18 months from your application date, after which all application information will be anonymized and stored only in that form. Once information is anonymized, neither we nor Greenhouse can determine the individual to whom it once belonged.

I identify my gender as: (Select one) *

I identify as: (Select one) *

I identify my sexual orientation as: (Select one) *

Veteran Status: (Select one) *

I have a disability: (Select one) *

I identify my race/ethnicity as (please mark all that apply): *

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.