Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
We're currently looking for a Senior Manager of Data & Analytics to partner directly with our sales, marketing, customer success, support and operations team. As a Senior Director of Data & Analytics, you take the lead on all data analytics systems and ensure your department aligns with the company’s priorities. You research and develop strategies to improve the analytics of our company. You collaborate with your team along with other members of our company’s senior leadership to influence data capabilities and competencies in the company. Your responsibilities include adopting appropriate tools and software to drive innovation.
You thrive on uncovering insights hidden in data, have a consultative mindset, and are used to partnering with teams across an organization. You must be a motivating leader who is able to select and focus on high-impact, complex data projects. You have extensive experience delivering complex, cross-departmental analytics projects on time, monitoring the accuracy of the data, and driving adoption and measuring impact to business in SaaS and recurring revenue businesses.
If you are a positive, curious and motivated sales operations and/or data professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys problem-solving, and is passionate about process improvement, you will love being a part of the Chili Piper team!
What You'll Do
- Design, implement and optimize our data collection processes & reporting tools across departments, in collaboration with our Engineering department
- Develop and enforce standards for the process of data collection and analysis
- Interpret and deliver findings to align teams & executives on key KPIs
- Work closely with Product to analyze product adoption, trends and model future behavior
- Work closely with Customer Success to provide detailed insights about customer health including in-app sentiment, license and feature utilization and customer ROI
- Work closely with Customer Support to uncover data insights that deliver great experiences while driving a more proactive approach to help customers help themselves without the need for raising tickets
- Work closely with Sales to define the optimal performance measurements and run the analysis of the sales funnel, including CRM management, evaluating and implementing tools to optimize the sale process, sales forecasting, territory management, and reporting
- Work with Marketing to measure the success of campaigns taking into account the customer lifetime value
- Develop and publish real-time operational scorecards which are visible to all employees to measure impact of data models on KPIs
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years in a Data Analytics related role in the SaaS industry
- You love SaaS and getting your hands dirty with data tools and to drive insights across for individual contributors and leadership
- Experience owning & building sales operations processes, including tool optimization (Duplicate Management/Data Enrichment Platforms/Sales Analytics Platforms etc….) and implementation, at a hyper-growth company
- You have experience with Product Analytics and tools in that realm
- Motivated, solutions-driven, and process-oriented person with proven success at a fast-paced, startup environment
- You understand how to develop and maintain consistent best practices with data governance across the go to market teams
- Love of data and a knack for creating actionable plans based on numbers. You have experience with data warehouses (Snowflake and Google Big Query preferred) BI/SFDC Dashboards/Excel /SQL skills
- Organizational super-skills and a proven track record of fixing problems quickly & efficiently (work smarter, not harder, right?)
- Experience building and growing an analytics team with strong functional expertise and influence while fostering a supportive learning environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to understand business challenges, structure complex problems, develop solutions
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a simple way
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- 50% Women in Leadership
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multitask on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- 50% Women in leadership at Chili Piper
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job